"Aigooooo, it's getting too hot in the room with those two Maknaes together, here Jungkook, take a seat," Bambam said in his goofy self-tone and seated me beside himself, so know I was facing Lisa.

"Why is he sitting beside her? "I asked Bambam later that night when others were too busy chatting.

"Actually, they came in together. As I understood, Mingyu helped her carry some things to her dorm as he met her in the area with her hands full of bags and after that they decided to come here together," Bambam answered honestly and make another shot of soju. 

I gritted my teeth in anger. Why him? Why? How come he was in the area and why would she hang out with him, when she knew what his intentions were...was she enjoying attention that much? Now I even clenched my fists, I was burning with furry. She seemed to notice that something was off with me. 

Meet me outside in 5 minutes

Lisa 

I looked at the received message and then I looked at her. Her eyes looked sad and I could sense confusion on her face as well, but I wasn't at the right state of mind. I was jealous as hell and I felt like I could smash anyone and everything standing in my way. 

She left the table and not long after I followed her, making sure that no one really noticed our absence. When I stepped outside, I could see her standing there in all her glory, her back facing me and I could feel my heart skip a beat just then.
I ran towards her and backed hugged her. I couldn't control myself anymore. I longed for her so much and I finally reached my limit. I needed her; I needed her touch. 

"Oh, Jungkook," she whispered.

"Please don't say anything and let me stay like this for a second," I said.

"But someone might see us," she said and even though I knew that she was right, since we were both very known idols, it made me lose my temper.

"You didn't care if someone saw you with Mingyu, but you care if someone sees you with me, is that right Lisa?" I said furiously, stepping away from her.

"Wha..." she started but I didn't let her finish.

"Is it so hard for you to love me? Is it so hard for you to show me any kind of affection? Is it wrong from me to expect that from you, is it wrong for me to be jealous that you spend more time with literally everyone than me? Tell me!" 

At first, she just looked at me in disbelief and believe me, I totally understood her because even I didn't know where it was all coming from. We stood there looking at each other when it suddenly started snowing. 

"Jungkook," she started, my name on her lips sounded like a prayer. "I don't think you did anything wrong; you are actually right, I didn't really act like someone you are seeing, someone who could potentially become your girlfriend, but you see...I just listened to my unnies advice. She said that I shouldn't let you have me that quickly even though I longed for you very much too. She said it would portray me as an easy catch and I won't be fun for you anymore once you have my heart. She warned me that maybe you are just trying to seduce me...," she said while biting her bottom lip. "And as it goes for Mingyu and others, I met him accidentally and even thought I refused his help, he insisted, so I didn't have any other choice. I would have called you, but I knew that you had a practice so I didn't want to bother you." 

I looked at her, my inner self calm as ever but in need of her more than ever. 

"I'm sorry that I can't be there for you whenever you need me, but do inform me if he bothers you, okay?" I said, my voice was now soft and loving. I was back to my normal self, to the true Jungkook who wasn't losing his mind because of jealousy. 

She nodded and a smile appeared on her face.

"I always dreamed about having my first kiss in the snow," she said quietly so that only I could hear her. 

I smiled as well and it didn't take me more than two seconds to reach her and press my lips against hers. They were soft as silk but I could sense how desperate she was as well. I didn't want to rush things, so I just stayed that way, not deepening our kiss even though I wish I would.

"It's my first kiss as well, in the snow I mean, and with the girl I love. That advice you have been given...it's from Jennie, right?" I said and ruffled her hair after I pulled back.

"How did you know that?" she asked, shocked.

"Well, I assumed but it seems like I was right," I answered and smiled at her shocked face.

"You are really good at assuming things," she said and looked down.

"I am." 

She looked back at me and smiled as well.

"So, I assume we should continue where we started, right?" it was more like a rhetorical question and after I pressed my lips on hers, I knew that she didn't oppose to it.
This time I deepened our kiss, tasting every part of her mouth. She didn't mind, she didn't pull back even when we both were getting out of breath. 
She must have really tried to follow her unnies advice and try hard to contain herself. Seeing how she longed for me as much as I did for her, made my heart flutter.
Without further thinking I gave into a kiss that was passionate and gentle, possessive and caring at the same time.

 She was making me fall for her even more and to be honest, I didn't mind it at all. 

************

Update is here, hopefully you Will like it. I would like to thank you all for reading and special thanks to parkli23, flyacrosstheglobe, yeccygg, user269217187501 and Isah1983 for upvoting this story. Thank you once again :D