Chapter 53- The Lunch Date

Magsimula sa umpisa

Everyone became silent when they saw the CEO

Everyone became silent when they saw the CEO. Everyone was looking at us.

"Why are they all staring Koo? " I asked.

" Actually , I never come here. So it's the first time they see me here. "

Ok. Rich boy alert.

I hit him.

"Owww, why'd you hit me babe? What was that for? "

He whined and pouted. "Why haven't you eaten here? You should be talking and mingling with your staff. Aish, you're such a brat! "

He stared at me in disbelief.

"This. Coming from the girl who always gets annoyed when I talk to girls. " He said. I hit him again.

"Again, what did you just say Jeon?"

"Nothing baby. I love you. Let's go eat.shall we? "

"That's what I thought."
Everyone was looking at our every move. It was crazy. I felt like I was an alien.

When we passed by a group of people. They immediately bowed and greeted Koo. They looked scared of him.

I held his suit and tugged on it.

"Why are they scared of you? Are you a mean boss? "

He shrugged. "No, I'm not. "

"But why can't they look you in the eye? OMG! You're a horrible boss right? " I asked him incredulously.

He just dragged me to the cafeteria proper. He was going to go directly to the  chef and kitchen when I said.

"Where are you going Jeon? Fall in line. Wait for you turn. " I scolded him.

"But I'm the boss! We can get the food served to us babe. I thought you were really hungry. Let's just ask ok? "

I stood my ground.

"Jeon, fall in line like the rest of them now! " He pouted and followed what I said.

We fell in line and waited. The guy I'm with was probably sulking because I scolded him infront of people but he can't be acting right rich here.

He has to act properly.

No wonder my kids are spoiled. Their dad is pretty spoiled.