7. The Answer

Mulai dari awal

"Sapphire had been called to Earth by Blue Diamond, specifically to share her vision of the future." Garnet begins to narrate again.

Sapphire enters the palanquin. "My diamond, I've arrived."

"Blue Diamond spoke, Sapphire, tell me what will happen here." Garnet narrates.

"I foresee the rebels attacking the Cloud Arena. Before they are cornered, they will destroy the physical forms of seven gems, including two of my Ruby guards, and myself. Immediately after my form is destroyed, the rebels will be captured. The rebellion ends here." Sapphire says. 

"Thank you, Sapphire. Blue Diamond said, relieved. That's all I needed to know." Garnet narrates again.

"I look forward to speaking with you again once I reform back on Homeworld." Sapphire says to Blue Diamond. Sapphire gave a curtsy to Blue Diamond before returning to her Ruby guards, standing next to Ruby.

"Sapphire knew she would be a casualty, but it did not faze her. She saw her whole life laid out before her, and she had already accepted all of it." Garnet says.

Sapphire speaks to Ruby from earlier. "What a beautiful place to build a colony. I wish I could have seen more of this planet." 

"Uh... there's still time." Ruby replies.

"That is a nice thought, but... no." Sapphire says.

"Blue Diamond, leave this planet! This colony will not be completed!" Rose Quartz can be heard declaring. 

"It's the rebels!" The second Ruby guard from earlier shouts.

Various Gems muttered among themselves, one of them shouted, "Who are you!? Show yourselves!" Pearl, wielding two swords, appeared standing on a pillar as Rose Quartz floated in from above.

"We..." Rose starts.

" ... are the Crystal Gems!" Both she and Pearl says together.

The Palanquin carrying Blue Diamond and her Pearl closed, sprouted mechanical legs and walks off.

"The attack was right on schedule." Garnet says.

Pearl used her swords to defeat four Gems, before the Ruby guards intervened and fused into a much bigger Ruby. The Ruby fusion charged after Rose Quartz, but she counter-attacked, instantly defusing the Ruby fusion. Pearl then instantly jumped in and destroyed the forms of the two other Ruby Guards, leaving just Ruby on the ground. Pearl then prepared to strike Sapphire.

"Thank you, Ruby. You did your best." Sapphire says accepting her fate.

"Ruby suddenly realized what Sapphire meant. She had known that Ruby would fail. Sapphire had accepted it. But Ruby... Ruby could not." Garnet says.

"NO!!" Ruby got up and charged at Sapphire, pushing her out of the way of Pearl's attack. As the two of them spun in the air, they accidentally fuse into Garnet for the first time.

"Wha..." The past Garnet says as she examines her newly formed body, and the two gems on her palms. "What... !?"

Onlooking Gems gasped, horrified, as they muttered among themselves.

"What...what is this?" Past Garnet asks.

Pearl looked on in, amazed, but shook it off and prepared to strike again, before being stopped by Rose.

"Wait! This is... hm?" The other Gems noticed her and began to approach, ignoring Garnet.  "... Let's go."

"Uh... bye!" Pearl shouts.