Bumpy Ride

I love the way you touch me

Without using your hands

Mira had to convince her parents she had to cram for a test with Betty to be able to get out of the house so late. Whatever Hiram wanted to talk to her about better have been worth it because she couldn't use that excuse again for at least another month. So, she started up the entire of her car, turned on her Bluetooth to play The Weeknd, and drove to Sweetwater River.

She wasn't sure where to go since the River was huge, so she just waited in the parking lot and messaged him to let him know she was there. As she sat waiting, alone, in the dark, far away from anyone, in a remote area surrounded by trees and water that would drown out the sound of her screams, she realized she had placed herself in every serial killer's fantasy. Immediately, she locked the doors and texted him to hurry up.

Soon, a black car approached. It wasn't his usual Mercedes, but a Rolls-Royce. Mira suddenly felt very self conscious about her car. It was no where near as nice or as expensive as any of his cars, but she still loved it with all her heart. The Rolls-Royce pulled up beside her car and the front window rolled down to reveal a driver. Mira rolled down her own window.

"He's in the back," the driver said before rolling his window back up. So, he wanted her to get into a car with him in the middle of nowhere? A car whose windows had been tinted so black it was impossible to see through them? Sure, why the hell not.

After locking her car, Mira opened the door to his car and stepped inside. She'd never been inside a Rolls-Royce, so when she saw the starry ceiling she was awestruck, but her amazement didn't last long before her eyes landed on Hiram who was staring at her with a cold gaze. Reluctantly, she closed the door behind her and sat down on the seat next to him just as the car began driving.

"Where are we going?" She said, looking at the driver, but she didn't get an answer because before he could reply, Hiram rolled up the partition.

"Relax," he said, noticing her uncomfortable stare. "We're just driving around."

"Why did you ask me to come here?"

"I thought I made it clear I want you, Mira," he said. "And then you show up at my house with that boy."

   "Wait," She said, realizing why he was so upset. "You want me to be exclusive to you?"

   "That's how this works."

   "But you already had me. We fucked. I thought that was it," she said only to earn a cold look from him.

   "That was no where near it," he said. "I want you which means no boys."

   "Reggie's just a friend."

   "He doesn't see you that way."

   "Well, I'm not going to stop talking to him just because you don't like him," she said.

   "Mira."

   "What?"

   "I mean it. No boys."

   "What are you? My dad?" She exclaimed. "Archie's my friend, Jughead's my friend and Reggie's my friend. If you can't respect that then this isn't going to work."

   Hiram held her gaze for a moment, but ended up conceding. "If he tries anything don't try to stop me when I have my way with him."

   "Whatever," Mira said, brushing his threat off, unaware of how serious he actually was. "Did Veronica talk to you about the underwear?"

   "Yes," he sighed. "I told her I had a one night stand with a waitress from the country club."

   They went to a county club? Of course they did. Apparently, that's what all rich people did.

   "I don't think you'll be getting your underwear back though," he said.

   "That's fine," She held back a smile. They drove in silence for awhile, her sexual thoughts piling up with each passing second. "I think I should be getting back, it's late."

   "Right," he said, knocking on the partition. Mira figured that was the driver's cue to turn to car around.

   "Thanks for breakfast, by the way," she said. "It was really nice of you to do that."

   "No worries. I apologize for my behaviour earlier today."

   "It was hot," Mira bit her lip, recalling how hot he looked when he was angry.

   "Oh, really?" He chuckled, moving closer to her. He placed a hand on her leg and used the other to bring her head closer to his. "I swear if you came by alone I would've taken you right on the table."

   "Maybe I'll take you up on that offer," her eyes flickered to his lips.

   "We have some time now."

   She brought her lips to his and kissed him, but she knew the foreplay couldn't last long, the car was already on it's way back to the parking lot.

   "Take them off," he breathed, pulling at the waistband of her leggings. She hurriedly did so and removed her shirt and underwear in the process. This time, however, she made a mental note to take her underwear home with her.

   He pulled her onto his lap and helped with her bra as she fumbled to undo his pants. Kissing, she finally undid his zipper and pulled his shaft out from underneath his boxers.

   She tipped her head back and moaned out as she slid him inside her, taking every painful inch. She was still sore from last night. Slowly, she moved her hips, adjusting to his size with each movement.

   "Fuck," he groaned against her skin, digging his fingers into her legs. She rotated her hips, wondering if he'd like it and boy did he. "Just like that," he said.

She sped up the movements of her hips and threw her head back in pleasure. "Hiram," she moaned. The car pulled to a stop, but they kept going. They needed to finish. She moved her hips even faster, the pleasure building and building. She bit into his shoulder as she came, holding herself tightly against him. He grabbed her hips and roughly thrust through her orgasm, quickly pulling out before his could come inside her.

After getting dressed, he kissed her goodnight and made sure she got into her car safely before driving off. Her insides ached with sweet pain, but that was what she got for doing him two nights in a row. On her way home, she decided she was hungry. So, she took a detour to Pop's for a quick burger to go.

   The parking lot was empty except for one car, a very familiar car. What the hell was Betty doing out here so late? Mira parked her car next to Betty's and peaked inside her window.

   "Holy fuck balls," Mira said, eyes wide in surprise. Inside the car, Betty was furiously making out, but it wasn't with Jughead. It was with Chuck Clayton.