Nighttime Visit

Baby let your fantasies unwind,
We can do what you want to do

Baby let your fantasies unwind,We can do what you want to do

Want to play you like a game, boy.
What's the thrill of the same toy?

   Mira stood in the kitchen as she waited for the coffee machine and tried not to give much notice to the poor maid hurriedly sweeping a broken wine glass from the floor. It seemed while she and Betty had been fighting for their lives, Hiram and Hermione had gotten into a fight of their own at home, the fragments of that argument still scattered across the kitchen floor. She hadn't seen Hermione all morning, but her car was still parked outside so she hadn't left. 

   Before last night, she might have felt a little guilty. Or something close to it at least, but things were different now that she knew this was her fanfiction. That had to mean something, right? Like, people probably wanted her and Hiram to end up together at least a little bit if there was a whole ass fanfiction written about her.

   God, this was probably based on some trash, sexy, horror show like American Horror Story. That would explain a lot of things... witches, demons, why Toni was La Llorona, the cults, aliens, Mothman, gangs, serial killers, and the musical numbers. Yup, this had to be a horror show. Cheryl was probably the lead since she was a witch and had the strongest character presence. Mira assumed she was some secondary character with a small role since she didn't like interacting with Cheryl too often. 

   Did she have fans? OMG she must have had fans. She could have also been famous for other things. She probably even had a What's In My Bag video for Vogue. 

   But what if she was just an OC? What if she only existed inside this fanfiction world? And what if her author decided to be a dick and leave her story unfinished like 99% of the ghosted stories on Wattpad?! 

   Oh god! Was her faceclaim even cute?!

   She looked at her reflection in the black microwave window. 

   Nah, she was cute. 

   The coffee machine beeped as it finished pouring the last few drops into her pink mug. As she went to pick it up, she thought of something. If this was her fanfiction, she had to have at least a bit of control right? Looking up toward the ceiling, she said, "This coffee will taste like a Starbucks caramel macchiato." 

   She ignored the strange look given to her by the maid and went to taste her coffee. 

   It tasted like coffee. 

   "You bitch," she whispered to the ceiling. 

   Suddenly, the doorbell rang and Veronica came running down the stairs. "My Starbucks is heeerrreeee," she sang. Mira and the maid looked at each other, inquisitively. When Veronica walked into the kitchen, she carried with her two drinks. "I didn't know what you wanted so I just got you a caramel macchiato," she held out a grande size to Mira.