Chapter 52- The Misunderstanding

Start from the beginning

Awww, Jk can be really cute when he wants to be.

I decided to sit on his chair and just chill. On the corner of his office, I found lots of pictures and drawings. Obviously from the twins and Ella. I would often hear my children talking about how cool their daddy's office was. And I couldn't agree more.

I checked my emails on my phone and was busy replying to them when the door suddenly opened loudly and in came the man I've been dying to see. He didn't notice my presence because he was busy looking at his phone. He seems to be in a bad mood.

I saw him massage his head and sighed.

I immediately faked a cough which caught his attention

To see he was shock would be an understatement.

When he clearly realized I was there. He suddenly  became mute and ignored me.

He went to another door and walked in huge strides. I had to stop him.

"Kookoo! " I shouted.

But the guy didn't flinch and continued to walk.

I stood up and walked up to him fast.

I blocked his way.

"Kookoo, come on! Talk to me. " I pleaded.

He looked at me and looked the other way. Avoiding my gaze.

I looked at him and said.

"Kookoo. Pls. Talk to me. I'm sorry ok? I didn't mean to make you mad. Pls. Stop ignoring me. " I then moved closer and hugged him

He didn't  move.

Suddenly, he spoke.
"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with Rose? You are SPENDING TIME with her right? " His voice was mocking and emphasizing spending time. His voice was hard. I was totally scared.

I then hugged him more and then looked at him.

"Kookoo, pls. Don't be mad at me. I know I've been really hard on you. But I wanted to spend more time with them, my friends and family because when we get married again, I'm afraid I'd have no time because I will be spending it with you. Focusing on you and the kids. Do you get me Koo? "

"I'm sorry if I made you  feel left out or unloved in any way Koo. You are special to me. You really are. But since, we're going to get married. I wanted to be able to spend more time with them before we focus on our future together. I'm sorry if I made you feel like you didn't mean anything because you are everything to me. Pls. Koo, I'm sorry. " I was now crying on his chest. But the guy didn't flinch and talk

SILENT TREATMENT.

One thing you should know about Jeon JungKook is that when he's mad, he gives you the silent treatment.