22 ➵ Vlog

Vlog (Sunday)

-

"Michael, wake up," Calum whispered and poked my cheek.

I groaned, "What time is it?"

"Eight."

"What the fuck? Go away and let me sleep."

I pulled the covers over my face, ignoring Kitten and Calum who were on the bed, trying to get me to. wake up.

"But we wanted to pick up Dan and Phil. Together. You said you would come with me."

"I changed my mind," I said sleepy, eyes still closed.

"Fine, no sex for a month."

I scoffed, "Yeah, as if you could live a month without sex."

"I really believe that you are the one in this relationship who can't be for a long time without sex. Believe me, I could go without it for three months straight."

And I knew that he was right. He could go without sex easily but I couldn't. I never could.

I had no other choice then to wake up and drive to the airport with him, even though it was practically the middle of the night. No one should be going through the torture that is waking up before 1pm on a Sunday.

With a last groan I got up and walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I tried to make my hair look decent but I didn't work like I wanted it to. In the end I just let it be.

"You ready?" Calum asked.

"No."

"Well what else do you need to be ready?"

"My good morning kiss."

He smiled and walked over to me, cupped my cheeks and placed a soft and sweet kiss to my lips, making me smile immediately.

Calum wanted to pull away but I grabbed his arm and brought him back to me, closer than before.

"Michael, we need to go," he said while laughing a little.

"Can't they get a cab to our apartment? In the meantime I could give you a blowjob."

"No."

"Rimjob?"

"For fucks sake, stop making me horny and let's get to the car. Remember what I've told you, no sex for a month if you don't come with me. I was being serious, very serious," Calum said and I loosened my grip.

Calum knew how to get everything he wanted.

✧ ✧

It was harder than I thought to get home.

A lot of fans were waiting for Dan, Phil and Calum outside the airport and since they all were so nice, they stopped for every fan. Not that I complained, I really loved how much they cared about their fans.

What bugged me was that it took so long.

I was still very tired and just wanted to lie down on the couch while cuddling with Kitten or Calum, maybe even both but we couldn't get away.

And then I suddenly started to not feel good, I felt dizzy and my head started hurting.

"Calum, can we please leave? I feel sick," I asked and he looked at me worried.

"Define sick."

And then I threw up right then and there. 

Dan and Phil immediately told the girls to step aside so we could get into the car. It really wasn't a big deal but I was glad that we were finally driving home.