02 ➵ What's In My Mouth Challenge

What's In My Mouth Challenge

-

"Welcome back my lovely Hoodies. Today I'm here with someone you maybe know. His name is Robert but he's also known as Bambi. He's a pretty small YouTuber whom I discovered two months ago and I instantly fell in love," Calum explained. "Then I went to London three weeks ago and asked him if he wanted to collab and here we are."

"I was actually really surprised that Calum asked me. I have around three thousand subscribers which is compared to almost three million a really small amount of subscribers," Bambi chuckled.

"Well, I think your videos are really awesome, so why not collab? You all should check him out, I put all his links in the description. Now tell them what we're going to do today."

"We're doing the What's In My Mouth Challenge. I will blindfold Calum and put random things in his mouth and he has to guess what it is.".

"I still think that this challenge is a little bit weird but whatever," Calum laughed as Bambi blindfolded him. 

It was really fun watching them doing this challenge. In the end Calum lost and Bambi got to crack four eggs on his head as punishment. 

"That's it for this week's video, I hope you enjoyed it. If you did, I'd be very happy about a thumbs up. If you want, check out my second channel where I post daily Vlogs every day, obviously. If you aren't already, follow me on all my social media sites, I put all the links in the downbar below. Also don't forget to check out Bambi's channel, you won't regret it. You can also subscribe to me, if you want? I'm about to hit three million subscribers. I see y'all next week, bye."

✧ ✧

"Hello and welcome to Target," I said with a fake smile on my lips. 

I absolutely hated this job and probably everyone noticed.

I only did this because I needed the money. My hair was already fading again and my parents refused to give me money for hair dye because of an incident. Also the comic shops or music stores still haven't replied to my applications and this Target needed people.

Now I should work here four days a week and it was hell.

I hated, hated, hated my co-workers and they felt the same about me. My boss was a jerk and the customers were annoying. My back always hurt when I came home, so that also sucked. 

"Where can I find the microwaves?" some dude in his thirties asked me.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, "In the microwave section."

He gave me a weird look and walked away.

"Michael, I told you to not be rude to the customers," my boss, Jai, shouted at me.

"I wasn't being rude, I just told him what he wanted to know."

He sighed, "Look, I'm done with your bullshit. You only worked here for what? Four days? Sorry but you're fired."

"Come on, don't be like that. I need money," I complained.

"That's not my problem anymore. Please return your work shirt and pants by the end of your shift."

"Whatever. Do I at least get paid for the last four days I worked here?"

Jai chuckled, "You wish."

I groaned and just walked out of the store and no, I wouldn't return the fucking work clothes because I was a fucking rebel and I did what I wanted.

✧ ✧

"Why is life so hard?" I asked annoyed, burying my head in Calum's pillow. He gently stroked my back and sighed.

"I'm sorry that you lost the job. It was kind of your own fault, though."

"You dick. You're supposed to agree with me and not make me feel a lot more bad about myself than I already do."

He placed a soft kiss to my neck, "If that's what you want."

I then sat up straight, "Why can't we swap lives? I would honestly do everything to be you for just a week."

"Why?" Calum asked, kind of confused and I laughed.

"Is that even a question? Your life is awesome. You have an awesome job, awesome friends and so on."

"Yeah but I worked hard for it, it wasn't that easy and I still work hard. It took me years to get where I am now."

"I know."

"I mean you could always try to build up your own YouTube career," he then suggested with a shrug.

I thought about it for a few seconds but then shook my head, "I would be so bad at this. Seriously, I'm the most uncreative person walking on this planet and I'm not funny or charming like you. The audience wouldn't like me. All I can do is rant about how I fucking hate everything and no one wants to see that," I explained.

"But you could make your channel theme about rants or opinions. It could be risky because people these days get offended easily but it's always worth a try."

"I don't know shit about editing though and I get frustrated easily, so I would probably flip shit if something wouldn't work."

"That's where your awesome boyfriend, aka me, comes to the rescue. I could teach you everything which would probably take a while but I'm pretty sure this could work out," he said and smiled. "Of course you'd still have to work at shitty shops to get some money until your career gets to the point where you could actually make money with it."

"How does that even work? I mean, making money with it. I've heard and read some stuff but you never know what's actually the truth," I asked.

"We'll get to that later. For now you should think about it and figure out if you really want to do it. I'm telling you now, if you only want to do it because of money and fame then it won't work out."

"I know, I know. It's not because of the fame, more about the fact that I want to do something that I'm happy with. Something that isn't as boring as working at Target."

"Like I've said, take some time to think about it, but what you should do first is get a new job," he said.

"Okay, dad."

✧ ✧

"Michael, the comic shop called," mum said and my eyes widened.

"Really? What did they say?" I asked excited.

"They want you to call them back tomorrow. Who knows, maybe they want to invite you for a job interview."

"Amazing. I'll definitely call them back, thank you."

I probably got a little bit too excited. Maybe they just wanted to call and tell me that they didn't want me because of my awkwardness. They didn't knew me yet but you could practically see my awkwardness on the application.

Then my mind drifted off to Calum's idea of me becoming a Youtuber and the more I thought about it the more I feel in love with it. 

 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

YEAH. 

Check out Robert aka Bambi who was featured in this chapter, he's amazing and deserves much more then 3.000+ subscirbers. I'm serious, he turned into one of my faves! :)

If you liked it, please ((I just wanted to write 'leave a thumbs up and subscribe' lmao)) leave votes and comments :)

❀ I hope to see all your beautiful faces next chapter ❀