06 ➵ Vlog

Vlog (Thursday)

-

"Let's go to the beach today," Calum suggested and I laughed.

"Yeah, great idea. I hate the sun, I hate sand and I hate being shirtless."

"But I love seeing you shirtless. Come on, it will be so much fun. It's such a beautiful day, let's not waste it inside," he pouted.

"Okay, whatever. But I won't take my shirt off, that's for sure."

He scoffed, "I always get what I want."

✧ ✧

I was laying on my tummy and Calum was rubbing my back with sunscreen.

Yes, I was shirtless.

Yes, Calum always got what he wanted.

My eyes were closed and I tried to avoid the the screaming kids around us. 

"This was such a bad idea," I mumbled, "The only good thing about all this is you being shirtless. I love your body."

Calum laughed and placed a small kiss to my neck, "Don't be so negative. Seriously, it's so great here."

"Don't be so positive. I would rather be lying on my bed and make out with you then laying here, getting burned by the sun and getting disgusted looks when I kiss you," I explained and he sighed. 

"Let's get into the water."

"No, I want to go home."

He sighed loudly and then searched for something in his bag.

"Hola my lovely Hoodies. Michael and I are at the beach right now but he's being a little shit."

"I'm not," I said and sat up straight, trying to cover my naked chest and tummy, "Stop being such a whiny little bitch."

"Worst boyfriend ever," he chuckled.

"Well then, we're done."

"No, no. I'm sorry. That was a joke. You're the best."

I smiled and leaned in to kiss him. Usually I wouldn't do that in public. Holding hands was okay, but kissing was always critical.

"Hey faggots, cut it. We're in public."

And that was exactly what I meant.

Calum turned off the camera and got up.

"Is there a fucking problem?" he asked, angrily. 

"Yeah, there is. You shouldn't kiss in public, it's offensive to other people."

"First, not even ten minutes ago you and your girlfriend had practically sex over there which is way more offensive to other people and kids than my boyfriend and I kissing. Second, no one even cares about us two, it's just you who's causing drama. Now leave us faggots alone. Thank you."

He sat down again and we watched the guy walk away.

"Woah."

"What a douche."

"You're so freaking hot when you're defending us," I said and he laughed. Then his phone was ringing and he picked up, talking to someone about a party. 

"That was Jc. Him and the other two are throwing a party tonight and asked if we wanted to join them. You're in the mood?" he asked and smiled.

Everybody knew that I hated parties but for some reason I was really looking forward to this one.

"Yeah sure, why not?"

✧ ✧

"Wait, what the fuck? How does that even work?" I asked confused.

He sighed, "Pay attention, Michael. It's really not that hard."

We were currently in Calums apartment and he was trying to teach me some stuff about the editing program. It was a lot harder than I thought, I had no clue what he was doing.

"I'm never going to be a YouTuber, this is so hard."

"Why are you already giving up? Sure, it'll take some time but I told you. Just don't give up, it's easy when you watch and pay attention and do it once or twice, I promise."

I sighed, "Okay, you're right. Just tell me again how you did this thing because I really don't know how it works."

He then explained it to me again, showed me what and how to cut things and put them together.  After we were done editing he let me upload the video to YouTube. 

"Ready for the party?"

I nodded, "Absolutely."

✧ ✧

Jc, Kian and Ricky were kind of famous for their big parties. I've never been to one before, I just saw the after party pictures on Twitter.

A lot of people, especially other YouTubers, where here. Some of them were already drunk and it was only ten. 

"Cal, Mike. I'm glad you're here. Kian and Jc are so drunk," Ricky laughed, "You want something to drink?"

We nodded and he got us beer. Usually I wouldn't drink alcohol but I decided to make an exception today. 

It didn't take long until Calum was also drunk and dancing like crazy with the others. At some point they all stripped down to their underwear and jumped in the pool.

I wasn't drunk, just a little bit tipsy. Ricky and I were sitting on the couch and talked about random stuff. I couldn't help but laugh at everything he said. He was such a funny guy.

Suddenly someone plopped down next to me and started attacking my neck with kisses, this someone being Calum. Obviously.

"I'll leave you two alone," Ricky laughed.

"Your hair is still wet," I giggled.

"Let's go somewhere else," he whispered and I just nodded. 

We went upstairs and looked for a free room. I didn't know why but I hoped it involved sex.

He pushed me into the room, I noticed it was Jc's, and closed the door, pushing me against it and kissing me hungrily. 

"Are we going to have drunk sex now?" I mumbled and he nodded, kissing my neck and leaving purple marks. 

Soon we were both naked on the bed, I was sucking him off and Calum was a moaning mess, his hands were tightly gripping my hair.

"I -- I'm close," he whimpered and I stopped, bringing my lips to his.

"Michael, god, do something."

I laughed at how desperate he was, "What do you want me to do?"

"Just fuck me already."

"Only because you asked so nicely."

I pushed into him hard after prepping him and he let out a loud moan. His nails were digging in my back as I pounded into him.

"Ha-harder, fuck."

I pulled out and thrusted in, hitting his prostate and again a loud moan escaped his lips.

"Yes, yes, yes. Do that again, please."

I did as he told me and soon after he came, me following shortly after. 

"Woah," I breathed out.

"I know."

"I can't believe we just had sex in Jc's bed."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

What a beautiful way to end this chapter *wipes away invisible tear*

❀ I hope to see all your beautiful faces next chapter ❀