00 ➵ Prologue

[A/N: This is the sequel to my book 'Collaboration', you should read that first before reading this one] 

Prologue

-

You never realized how awesome school was until you graduated.

You got to see your friends every day, you had a scheduled day and everything repeated itself every week and you even got used to the ridiculous hours you had to get up to in the morning. 

I never thought I would think this but I loved school.

After school you stepped into the real world and the real world really sucked.

That was a fact. 

My mum told me that I should go to college if I liked school so much but I didn't know if that was what I wanted. I didn't want to get into the real world yet but I also didn't want to go to college.

You could say I had a little existential crisis, like Dan would say.

Mum and Dad were worried about me, so were Calum and Luke.

I did nothing else than lying on my bed and staring at the ceiling.

I didn't even open my laptop and that was probably what worried them the most. 

I had good grades, so I could easily get a job I liked but the problem was that I didn't know what to do with my life. 

I knew for sure that I didn't want to work in an office because that was just boring. On the other side I didn't want to do something where I had to move a lot.

I was still a lazy person and that would probably never change.

I didn't like people, so that was also a big problem.

Everyone I knew started to move away, got jobs or went to college while I was sitting in my room, 

alone,

with no plan for my future,

drowning in my own misery.

 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Note: This plays one year after Collaboration, so after Michael graduated from high school.

I don't know what else to say, I'm really excited for the sequel :D

I hope you liked it and if you did, please leave votes and comments :)

❀ I hope to see all your beautiful faces next chapter ❀