13 ➵ Vlog

Vlog (Friday)

-

"I know why you're so fucking moody all the time," Avery said, legs tangling from the counter she was sitting on. 

"Really? Then tell me why," I responded, clearly annoyed.

I wasn't moody. 

"It's because you haven't had something up your ass for almost a week now."

I blushed, being quite embarrassed about what she said, mainly because it was kind of true.

I would never admit it, though.

"Shut up, that's not the reason."

"What is it then?" she asked.

"I guess I just miss Calum a lot, that's all. Kitten and I are so alone in the apartment and I hate sleeping without him pressed up against me," I explained and sighed, then realized I kind of quoted All Time Low's 'If These Sheets Were States'.

"Well why didn't you call me then? I'd come over and entertain you." 

I let out a small laugh, "I thought we aren't that close yet and what the fuck do you mean with 'entertain you'?"

"Not what you think, asshole. I meant like play video games with you or eat pizza or watch very cheesy movies because I know that's what you like," she explained. "And of course we're that close. I've told you the first day you started here that you're part of our small family now."

"I'll remember that and probably annoy you the whole next week now," I said and smiled. "Luke's coming over today and stays until Sunday, so I'm not alone. I'm really happy, him and I haven't really hung out properly for months." 

"That sounds great, have fun tonight then. Don't do something stupid."

"What do you mean with 'something stupid'?"

"Just don't do something you will regret later," she said and gave me smile.

"Oh, now I get it. I won't do anything with Luke. We're best friends, okay? And I love Calum. Come on, Avery. You know how much I love him, he's all I talk about. I would never cheat on him."

"Michael, believe me, I know you wouldn't cheat on Calum. I'm just telling you that because I made that mistake once. Two or three years ago I had a girlfriend and she had to go to Europe for three weeks. I thought I could handle it but after two weeks I was so lonely and I needed love, so I went to met up with a friend and we ended up having sex," she told me and sighed. "Long story short; our relationship fell apart because I couldn't control my hormones and emotions."

"That's sad, I'm sorry that it happened. Thank you for worrying about my relationship enough to tell me that."

She let out a laugh, "I guess I don't want the cutest couple to break up."

"Yeah, I don't want that, either."

✧ ✧

[from: lucifer]

ill be there in 5 i hope you bought chocolate and more unhealthy stuff

I laughed at the message, it was so typical Luke.

Also typical Luke was that he was late, like, half an hour late. I wasn't really surprised.

"You have the candy, I have the alcohol, now let's get this started," he shouted and let himself fall down on the couch, opening the bottle of Vodka.