it's hero killing time

Start from the beginning

(Reference over)

I got on another roof and run away from the crime. I need to go west now. After a lot of building hopping later and I find my second to last victim. He is a huge asshole. He is also a UA teacher. To be truthful it was hard finding any dirt worth killing people for on UA's dame teachers. Blue makes some noise in an alyway and he goes in. He killed someone innocent like the hero that killed my parents. He also did it on purpose. His quirk is complete flame control. So I figured he might as well die in a dumpster fire. : ) You can tell me I'm a genius later.

I hit him in the head with the handle of my Katana. He is out cold. I pull the dumpster away from the wall and open it up. It would probably smell but liveing in a bump means I don't give a shit. I throw him in but I get his lighter first. I put some trash on him and grab his phone. I found some gasoline conveniently next to the dumpster and make a trail with it. There was a lot of gasoline. I brought it out to the street and made it say Nine Lives. I then attached it to the dumpster and put the left over gasoline on him. I then make a phone call.

Random officer 28's point of view

We get a call from a heros phone. There is no noise on the other side of the call. We send 4 cars over there to check it out. I go with them just incase. When we get to the site the phone is on a hero who is knocked out in a dumpster. The smell of gasoline is in the air. We then hear a giggle and look on top of a building. On top of it is the hero killer's appreciate, Nine Lives he has a match in his hand and then throws it on the ground. It hits the gasoline dead on. The area was then consumed by flames. The hero was on fire. We have to save him. I looked at the building that Nine Lives was on. He was gone. We need back up. We get some water and put out the fire near the hero. He was already dead. On the dumpster was a note from that killer.

'If your reading this than know that this asshole was also a killer. I hate it when people kill innocent people. -Nine Lives'

We need to call the detective.

Back to are favorite 15 year old hero killer aka Izuku's point of view

I ran from the crime, once they saw me. Well I hope they like my message. I also called a news station to but I don't think they will show. I just took picture of my art work though and sent it to all the heros on that asshole's phone. I dropped his phone on a random roof and went north.

Now for my last victim. He is a water hero and a total dickhead. He was another drug user and got drug sellers out of jail. He also planted a bunch of drugs on other people in his way to 'glory'. Good thing I am not going to let him get away with it. He is not a UA teacher though but I only killed two UA teachers tonight. Well there are three others that work at UA that are on my list. I have one hour to kill this guy and get back to base. I will need to hurry.

I found him on a street. He was walking around looking for trouble. I sent out Blue to an alyway close to him. Blue made a lot of trash fall on the ground. The pro hero splashed the alyway with water. Blue luckly avoided the attach. I got behind the hero and stabbed him in the heart. He was dead in an instant. I left his body and blue got on my shoulder. I wrote a message and left for the bar.

I got there just as the sun was rising. It was 7:24. I walked in and sat down on a bar stool. The only ones there were Dabi and Kerogiri. Dabi was on his phone and Kerogiri was cleaning a glass. I pulled out my book and stared to draw my kills today. I am starting with my last kill.

After 2 hours of drawing his kills.

I felt some one touch my tail. Oh hell no! I grab the wrist of the person and throw them in to a bar stool. It was that blood crazy lady. She rubbed her head and I just glared at her. I shut my book and walk outside. I hope on a roof and look over the city. Stupid lady touching my tail. Blue rubbed his head against mine. I took off my hood and get down from the roof. I hide my Katanas under my hoodie. I also hide all my weapons and change my mask to a normal looking mask.