Them. Chapter 2

As soon as i got to the school I saw my best friends Lillian and Jace,waiting for me outside of the school "Heeeey!" Says Lillian as she meets me half way to hug me"Hey" says Jace being the stoic motherfucker he always is .

     "Hi!I say back to both of them,pulling my hood up as we walk in"Hey! Did you hear that we're getting new students this year?!" She says smiling ."oooh I hope their hot!"She squeals."oh but if their gay you can FINALLY get you some DICK!" She says loudly as I turn red and blush while Jace chuckles at us.

                We get to our first class and sit together in a row as the teacher begins to ramble on about how happy she is to see us.Then i hear "You can come in now boys!" After she says that everyone goes silent as we hear the door open and two of the sexiest guys I had EVER seen walk into the classroom and stand in front of us.

   Hi! The one on the left says "Hey" says the one on the right with a slightly deeper voice that sends shivers up my spine."Im Jason!" the left one says "Im Dexter but everyone calls me Dex"Says the right I hear all the girls swoon and coo and the twins as emotions flash across their faces. 'Disgust?' I think, confused" okay boys you can sit next toooo... Ah! Leo!Raise your hand!" She says as my cheeks heat up and I look down slowly raising my shaking hand.

      I hear footsteps get closer as I put down my hand and hear chairs being moved.I look over as the teacher begins to talk and see both of the twins looking at me.I blush crimson and look down at my desk again as the lesson starts.

                  ***Time skip***

As I walk towards the exit  cant help but think of how its already almost been a week. The twins have become so popular already! And they turn 18 at midnight,tonight. My birthday is tomorrow... The day I find my mate...Oh goddess...

**************************************
( And that is chapter 2! I hope this was okay.Be ready for the next chapter it's cumming!*see what i did there* any way thanks for reading! -Author out!