What I Wanted

S A N T A N A         P O V

We have been back home for a few weeks and I was sorting out Jaxson's seventh birthday... We also had a meeting with the wedding planner from hell... It did make me laugh though the way she would ring and ask to speak to Hunter and totally blank me... This is meant to be the happiest day of my life and she is ruining it... She kept making arrangements with Hunter when she knew I was busy sorting out things for my son... I was angry and I told Hunter I would shoot her, he just laughed at me then looks at the seriousness on my face and stopped laughing... He knew I would shoot her if she pushed me too much...

I'm in a party shop looking around for banners and balloons for Jaxson's party... He's invited a few friends and I have hired a hall again... Hunter would have a fit if I did it at the penthouse so, the next best thing was to find a venue that cater for children's parties... I was going to book the same place Liliana had her party but, it was already booked up... I did manage to book a venue so, I'm relieved that I finally got somewhere, now I need to arrange the catering and the cake... The cake is going to be something special. Jaxson likes racing cars so, I'm trying to find someone who could make a cake shaped as a F-One McLaren... It's harder than I thought... I had a few bakeries that are going to get back to me... I drove back to the hotel and parked up... I was in the elevator thinking if I had done everything... The doors open and I stepped out and walked towards the lounge... I stopped dead and looked at Hunter then the wedding planner...

"Santana... We have been waiting for you"... Hunter says with his hands in his pockets...

"I didn't know we had a meeting today"... I say with an angered tone and walk to the kitchen... I was pissed off because no one informed me that the wedding planner was coming... I leant up against the counter in the kitchen and gripped the counter on the corner and screamed in my head... Why? I told her straight I was busy for the next couple of weeks... Hunter walks into the kitchen and stands behind me...

"Santana"...

"! WHAT!"... I scream and turn to look at him... He steps back and rubs his face...

"The meeting was scheduled for over an hour ago"... His soft voice just barely a whisper...

"I told her I was busy for a couple of weeks and didn't have time to meet"... I went to walk back out the door but, Hunter had other ideas... He grabs me by my hand and pulls me to the dining room... He pins me to the wall looking down at me licking his lips...

"Princess..."... He undoes my button on my jeans and thrusts a finger into me... He pushes deeper and then kisses me hard with meaning... I let out a little moan and he smirks... He lifts his head and withdraws his finger... He does my button up leans towards me and places his lips by my ear... "Do you feel better now"... He whispers then kisses me behind my ear...

"I'm still angry"... I say in a low tone... He skims my lips with his then smiles and walks back towards the lounge... I shake my head and realise what he just done... I was not going to let him get away with this... Oh, no Mr Hunter Masterson, you will not get away with what you have just done... I let out a little laugh while walking towards the lounge... I sit on the sofa and the wedding planner looks at me then back at Hunter, I just smile and listen to what she's got to say...

"I have a list of venues I wanted you to look at"... She hands a list to Hunter and I roll my eyes... It took all my power to not get up and smack this woman right in the fucking face... Hunter looks over it and then hands it to me to look at... I glanced over it and look up at him...

"Where are the venues I wanted to look at?"... I ask... Hunter looks at me...

"I spoke to Mr Masterson and we discussed it... We thought it would be better to have a classier venue"... I stood up and threw the list at Hunter... He creases his brows...