Pieces

H U N T E R      P O V 

When I heard Santana's, gun go off my body felt cold... I should have explained it all to her but, I did get caught up in the moment with Candy... Ever since the auction I have spent all my spare time with Candy and not thought about Santana... Now I feel all that guilt come rushing back taking over my whole body...

I paced my room thinking about Santana... Why did Candy have to show up now? I know she's an old girlfriend and I have known her since I was eight... We have had a few one night stands over the years but. I hadn't seen her for over seven years... When we did see each other we just picked up from where we left of... I should not have allowed Candy to stay here because we did sleep together, and I did have sex with her more than once... My evening plans were taking her out to dinner... My tears fall thinking about what I had done to Santana... She saw right through me and she knew what was going on... All I wanted to do was explain to her what I had done and to deeply apologise to her...

I looked at my bed, the bed that Santana and I shared... I would never let another woman in this room... But when Candy asked me to go to her room because she had something to show me I went... I knew it was wrong but, I still went... She was standing there naked and I took her... I fucking cheated on Santana and now I am out of my mind trying to find her... All that keeps playing over and over again is the gun shot then her telling me how cold she is...

I start to throw things around... I could not handle the pain I was feeling in my heart... I just want her to forgive me and to make sure she is all right...

"! Why!?"... I screamed and threw the lamp at the TV... I collapsed on to my bed sobbing, beating myself up with what had happened... She's been the only woman I have ever loved and now she could be gone... There was a knock at the door...

"Hunter... The children are asking for their mother". Candy says... I look at her with so, much hate...

"This is all your fault". My voice raged at her...

"No, it's not... I just wanted you". She starts to cry...

"I told you I was in love with Santana and this is your doing". I stand and my hands turn in to fist... I punched the wall and she stands up straight and looks at me with fear...

"I know... Hunter I love you too". My blood was boiling, and I was feeling a rage that I had never felt before...

"You are nothing to me". My sinister side was waking up and I hadn't been this way since before Santana walked into my life...

"Surely you don't mean that". She was not listening to me... I stood in front of her and grabbed her around the arms then shook her...

"I mean every fucking work... You manipulative bitch". My rage soared through my body... I pushed her out of my door, and she was still pleading with me... Damon looks up at me not knowing what was going on... I had stayed in my room after phoning Santana...

"Hunter please... Listen to me... I never meant to hurt you. I love you". She was not stopping... Damon walks up the stairs and looks at me...

"Hey mate what's going on? I will watch the children till Santana gets here". Damon says... I look at him and he could see in my eyes that I was raging out of control...

"I want this bitch gone... I want her out of my fucking home". I rage and she jumps...

"She is the reason that Santana took off and now she's gone". I lean up against the wall comb my fingers through my hair and shake my head... Damon looks at me with a concerned look...

"What do you mean she's gone?". He asks... I could hear the fear in his voice...

"Just that... She's gone and this bitch is to blame"... I look at Candy and she walks towards me... That was it I lost it. I grabbed her around her neck and pinned her against the wall...

IN HIS ARMS PROTECTING HERजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें