Chapter 1

It was all because of a dare.

Harry has just woken up in a bed very much familiar to him, with warm sheets that feels like heaven against his bare, naked body. He has slept on that bed before. But this time, it’s just not for the same reason.

There’s still a ringing in his ear. A pounding headache as he tries to find his clothes around this messy room. He may still feel wobbly but he remembers everything that happened last night vividly.

Louis has just decided to end it with Eleanor. He said that it wasn’t working out the way he hoped it would. With their both busy schedule and lots of girls hogging on the lads in everywhere they go, he said that he just can’t watch Eleanor try to look okay while he knows very well that it tears her up inside. Seeing pictures of different girls hugging and kissing your boyfriend, even if it doesn’t mean anything, is just too enviable and way too unfair. The lady took it well but Louis knows that she’ll be crying when she gets home. It may be a mutual agreement but he can’t help but feel bad for the lovely lady.

The lads, seeing him pale and out of character decided that they should try to cheer him up.

“Man, you look awful! Are you sure really wanted to split with her? “, Zayn asked worriedly.

“Yeah … I’m pretty sure she deserves a man much better than me”, Lou replied with a heavy sigh.

“Well, if that’s your decision then we’re with you”, said Niall with an encouraging smile.

“Drinks anyone? I’m sure Lou needs to relax!”, Haz announced with that cheeky smile of his.

“Wait! Louis here needs words of wisdom not alcoholic drinks that will just give him a pounding headache the next morning. It will make it worse”, Liam said being the responsible chap he is.

But nobody really listened to him as a few moments later Zayn was already passing beers to each of the lads.

Liam was about to get one when Zayn said, “NO! We can’t risk you drinking and besides we need someone to stay sober and prevent us from doing anything we’ll regret the next morning. Here are some cans of softdrinks if you want.”

“Yeah, just what I thought,” Liam rolled his eyes as he sunk to a couch beside Hazza and Lou.

Liam may not be drinking but soon enough he felt sleepy as he was getting bored watching the boys get wasted and doing nothing but stupidity. He curled up into a ball and dozed off in the couch comfortably.

“Oh! Look, Liam’s asleep. Anybody got a pen?” Zayn whispered, with a wide smile across his face.

Soon enough they were laughing wildly while taking pictures of Liam’s face which they have vandalized with different coloured pens that were lying on the living room.

Half an hour later they decided that they should make the evening more fun with a dare. They moved on to the kitchen to avoid waking Liam up. With an empty beer bottle they started playing a game of truth or dare. No one really chose truth actually. They were all for seeing each other do stupid acts and tease them about it.

Zayn was dared by Niall to dance at their garden naked, which he did just to prove to the lads that he wasn’t only of brave heart but also that he’s a good dancer. Niall was dared by Harry to kiss Zayn for fun, which he surprisingly did. And Niall, just to get even with Harry, dared him to do a striptease for Louis.

They were all laughing like loons as Harry tried to keep a straight face while dancing seductively at Louis. He first took off his shirt and was trying to undo his pants while giving Lou a lap dance when Louis pulled him. He stumbled upon Lou who was sitting on one of the chairs and ended up facing each other in a very awkward position. They were very close and Lou bit his lip seductively before they burst into another fit of laughter causing them to fall off the chair and lay on the kitchen floor with Haz on top of Lou. They soon passed out on that position before Niall and Zayn decided to go back into their rooms leaving the two soundly asleep.

The next thing he knew he felt someone kissing him. Those were some soft pair of lips, he thought, before opening his eyes and looking straight at those blue eyes staring at him intently. It was supposed to be wrong and he knew very well that it was wrong but he assured himself that Lou was just intoxicated and doesn’t know what he’s doing. He pulled away and looked at Louis straight in the eyes, as if asking if Lou was sure that he wants to do this. Louis’ nodded and that’s when Hazza stood up before offering Louis a hand to help him get up. He held onto those hands till they have entered Louis’ room.

They fell onto those soft warm sheets. He soon started kissing Lou. He licked those damp lips as if asking for permission. Lou parted his lips and that was the only thing he needs. Their tongues started sliding with each other. They soon found rhythm and only parted for a quick breath. Soon enough Lou was already on top of him, overpowering and dominating the younger boy. Grinding his hips in sync with the older boy to find out how much it turns him on. Louis’ lips started to trail off somewhere else. He started sucking on the part between Hazza’s neck and jaw making sure that it will leave a mark tomorrow morning. Harry can’t help but let out a soft moan. Hearing the younger lad moan was just turning on Lou even more. Soon he was gasping for breath as he felt Harry’s nails dug in his back. He knew he can’t wait any longer. All that Harry knew was that he needed to get a piece of Lou but Louis definitely has other plans. Harry felt Lou’s hands wandering somewhere south before he felt something wet on his shaft. Louis started teasing him by flicking his tongue on the tip of his cock. It sent a thousand sensations down his spine. Then he gasped when Louis’ lips fully enveloped his shaft and started moving slowly. He tried to muffle his moans as the older lad started moving faster. He can’t help it anymore. He knew that he was nearing his peak. He started moving his hips in time with the older lad’s movement as his heart beat wildly banging against his chest. Lou noticed this and moved even faster holding Harry’s torso in place. Soon, he arched his hips and came in Lou’s mouth. He was still on his high and his heart was still beating wildly. Lou crept onto his side and slid his hands around the younger lad’s waist. Soon enough they were sleeping comfortably while snuggling onto each other.

“You remember everything don’t you?”, a voice interrupted Harry’s train of thoughts.

He looked around and saw Louis smiling at him.

“Well, yeah. I do. Is that bad?”, he asked with a cheeky smile.

“Not really, no. But I gave you a hell of pleasure last night and you didn’t do anything for me”, the older boy acted sad and pouted as he rolled out of bed.

“Don’t worry. It won’t be long till I return the same favour”, Harry smiled teasingly as he reached for the older boy to give him a hug before leaving.

The older boy smiled contentedly and gave the younger lad a kiss on the cheek before pulling away to get dressed himself.

“It won’t be long Lou. It won’t be long,” Harry whispered as he walked happily to his own room.