Prologue

3rd Person's -POV-

In the Peaceful Villiage of Dawn. No one expects to be raided.

Everyone's at Peace. But it's only matter of time before the Villiage is in Flames.

"AAAHHH!!!!"

"SAVE THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN!!!"

"NO PLS- GAAAH!!" A Sword was stabed to the Man's Throat. Blood Splattered. The Man Drop Dead as the Sword Pulled back.

Screams were everywhere. Blood splattered. Ghouls Roar and Tear the People in Pieces. Left no Man Alive. They paid no attention the Person in Cloak.

As it was Accomplish. The villiage burned to the ground. The Ghouls Ran Disappearing to the Mist. Same goes to the Man In Cloak.

"Your Majesty! Dawn Villiage is Under attack!!" A Messanger anounced to the King on the throne. Along with his Brothers.

"What?!" The King Exclaimed.

"It's not far from here!" The 4rth Brother, a sorcerer shouted.

"We must Leave at Once!!" The King shouted.

"Yes, You're Highness!" The Messanger said and ran to infrom the servants to Prepare the Horses and a few Knights.
Since Dawn Villiage is small. It meams there are small Bandits.

"Dawn Villiage is an Innocent Place.." the 4rth Prince Said. "Why would they Target there?" He asked.

"Let's Find out." The King said.

Once they were there. They were too late. The Villiage was burned to the Ground. Bodies on the floor. Bleeding. No chance of life.

"Oh my Goodness..."the 2nd Brother Exclaimed, terrified of the sight of the Villiage.

"Who would do this!?" The 6th Brother Shouted in anger.

"AAAAAAHHHH!!!!"

A scream of a Girl caught they're Attention.

A Girl ran in her tired legs as a Wolf Ran after her.

The Girl tripped Because of the wolf Biting on her Anckle.

"AAAHH!!!"She Screamed after made contact with the ground. The wolf draged her back as she Tried to stop the Wolf Dragging her.

The 6th Brother ran to the Girl, pulling out a Sword and stabed the wolf. The Wolf droped dead. Blood Pool sorrounding it.

The Girl gritted her teeth in Pain. Her anckle bleeds from the teeth marks. The 6th Prince put his sword back on it case and went to the girl and bend down. Helping her sit up.

"Are you Alright,Maiden!?" He asked,Worriedly.

"Yes...I'm Ok, Thank you."The Girl Said, smiling down at the Prince.

"Virgil!" The King called.

"Thomas! She's Injured!" The 6th Prince Shouted.

The King came with 2 Knights and his brothers came.

"Thank goodness, you're Ok!" The 4rth Prince said, crouching down beside The Girl, Aiding her Ankle.

"Check Everywhere for more Survivers!!" The King Ordered. The Knights followed and Ran around the Villiage.

"They're All dead..." The Girl said, Starting to Cry.

"What...?" The 2nd Prince asked

"They Killed them...T-They K-Killed ev-everybody!"The Girl excalaimed Crying.

"Who killed them!?" The 5th Prince asked.

"Those..." The Girl pointed at the Wolf who the 6th Prince Killed.

"Those wolves..." The 4rth Brother Exclaimed, eyes-Widen. "Those are Demon Wolves!!"

"Demon Wolves!?" The 2nd Oldest Shouted.

"They c-came in out of n-nowhere a-and started to s-slaughter everyone!!" The Girl sobbed.

"It's Ok."The 6th Prince said as the Girl hugged Him.

"Your Majesty! There's no single one of the People here are Alive.." the Knight Announced.

The King Gritted his teeth and clench his fist. He Blamed himself for caming in too late.

"Let's go back to the Castle, Now." The King ordered. "Let's tend this Girl's Safety."

The 6th Prince Carried her to his horse in Bridal Style. He let her Leaned on his chest as they Went back to they're Castle. She was siting infront Of him.

"What's your name?" The 6th Prince asked.

"D-Danait..." She Answered. "Y-Your Majesty.."

"It's nice to meet you Danait." He said. "My Names Virgil. You'll be safe with us."