lowkey

Just like all of my previous works of writing, all mature chapters are marked with * as an indicator and also is labeled MATURE CONTENT. If you cannot handle or are not of mature age, please caution yourself when reading.

This is a standalone book, meaning that there is no other works of writing under my name that is connected to this one. (No prequel, no sequel, etc). Thus, you can read this book and understand everything without needing to read anything else.

I do reply to comments sometimes. Please be aware and don't get scared when I do.

If you have any issues viewing a chapter, please try to sign out, exit Wattpad, closing it down from the phone's history, and reopening. If that does not work, please let me know.

This book is not the typical romance, like all of my writings. Characters are flawed on purpose from their background story. They each have their own personality from what they've experienced in life.

This story is not intended to hate any of the characters mentioned.

Lastly, I do not claim to write about healthy normal relationships. Real life is not always so. I write characters with flawed personalities for you guys to learn a lesson about life and love (as my username states). Only accept what you deserve in love.

-

Song for the story:

Lowkey by Niki