never want to grow up

Start from the beginning

"i'm so sorry. your not a bitch." i say. "i'm sorry for calling you a pussy." she says back. "you both are crazy." our principal says and i laugh a little bit. "unfortunately you broke school rules though and both of you are on 3 day suspension. i'll call your parents." he says and i sigh.

i've never been in this much trouble before. my moms are probably going to be so disappointed in me.

30 minutes later

cheryls pov

i got a call from tayleigh's school and was really shocked when i heard that i had to pick her up from school. i cant believe she got into a fight with someone. she's the nicest kid out there.

i picked up toni from her job and we both drove to the school. when we got there i saw tay sitting in a chair talking to her friends.

"hi moms." she says nervously. "hi tay." i say and she stands up to give me a hug. i rub her back a little and i can tell she's breathing heavy.

"you guys got in trouble too?" toni asks and looks at luke, lizzie, and juliet. they all nod and i look at that solemnly. "what happened to your face?" i ask after seeing a bruise right above her eye. "things got a little crazy." luke sighs.

"well let's go home. we can talk about this there." toni says. she takes tayleigh to the car and i stay to talk to the principal. he tells me about her suspension and as much as i want to contradict him i know i can't because i don't even know the full story.

at home

"come upstairs." i say once we get inside and we all go into me and toni's bedroom. she lays down in the bed and me an toni lay in each side of her.

"your not in trouble baby we just want to know what happened in your perspective." toni says softly and starts running her fingers through her hair. "i deserve time be in trouble." tay says. "explain what happened best you can ok?" i say and she nods.

"there's this girl named nicolette at my school and she's the most popular girl at school. she has a possy of her and her friends and they came to our table. at first they asked if angelica was my sister and i said yes. but then they asked if i had two moms and they said awful things." she says and tears start to poor out of her eyes.

"what's did they say?" i ask softly. "i don't want to hurt your feelings." she says and cuddles close to toni who starts rubbing her back. "you can tell us. it's alright." tones says comfortingly.

"they called me dyke spawn." she says and my heart aches for her. "you know that's not true right?" i say. "i know mom. but the story gets worse." she sighs. "you can continue." toni says.

"juliet punched her and then i called nicole a bitch and i hit her. we all started punching and hitting each other and we got called to the principal's office." she says quietly.

"you called her a bitch?" i ask and she nods. "i've got called that plenty of times in school. i was in high school though. your in 5th grade. i was a bitch because i had difficult things going on at home. is this girl nicolette doing ok at home?" i ask her.

"no. she's doing terrible! and now i'm an an idiot for calling her that." tayleigh says frustrated. "your not an idiot. don't call yourself that." toni says. "how do you know what's going on with her home life?" i ask her.

"we went into the private office with our principal and she said that she was just jealous of me. her mom died. the most important person in her life died. and i called her a bitch. i'm an awful person."  tay says and starts to sob. i pull her into a hug and let her cry into my chest.

"your not an awful person. your the sweetest and most genuine little girl." toni says. "not anymore. i got suspended." she says. "i know you did. and that's ok. there's good reasoning." i explain.

"i hate being 10." she says.

"well you can't exactly blame this on age." toni says.

"i can and i am. i wish i was little again. when i used to sit home and play with ponies and barbie dolls. when i used to sit in front of the tv and watch princess movies for hours. when i used to eat so many sweets without worrying if i would gain weight or not. when i used to wear whatever i wanted without worrying about getting judged at school. when i would dance my heart out while listening to disney songs and watch cartoons every saturday morning." she cries and i that hit really hard in my heart.

"it's called growing up. it's a blessing and a curse." toni sighs. "i miss being younger. i don't want to grow up and have to deal with school and getting into fights." she says and i just hold her tighter in my arms.

"sadly it's a thing we all have to do but i don't want you to ever think for a second that you have to grow up so fast. you can still play and wear whatever you want. your still a kid. we as your moms will never put any pressure on you to grow up too fast. your our little tatertot and always will be." i say and toni joins our hug.

"thank you." is all she manages to say. "of course. we love you unconditionally. your sensational." tones says and tay smiles.

"i'm so lucky to be loved by such incredible moms."

A/n: that moment when you realize your childhood is pretty much gone. poor tayleigh :(

should i make next chapter about a specific kid in the family like i did with this one?

Instas:
@Tiny.Topaz

rawr 🦖 comments: @cherylbombshell- aha cutie @sweet_pea- aiden sure loves dinos @fangs

rawr 🦖
comments:
@cherylbombshell- aha cutie
@sweet_pea- aiden sure loves dinos
@fangs.fogarty- i love this omg
@archie.andrews- rawr
@brandon_bt- lowkey adorable
@liam_bt- my little brooo
@angelica.blossom.topaz- love him
@ella.claire.blossomtopaz- my fave and only little bro
@jughead.jones- aw

@Archie.Andrews

trying to teach her that she's still a good little kid and we love her no matter what 🤍 comments are disabled for this post

comments are disabled for this post