Down Memory Lane

Sooo... I'm thinking of changing the name of the story. Dunno yet, but anywho enjoy!

It is strange how we hold on to the past even if it's unconsciously or even if we don't remember it. It's natural even if it brings us pain in the end.

~unknown

--

"UGH! Look I just don't understand this problem...Ahhhhh! Sakura-Channnn!"

"Moron stop bothering Sakura, no need to waste her brain cells on something like you...OI Akamaru get off of her!"

"N-n-n-nar-uto-kun!"

"Hn"

"Shikamaru, come on wake up!!!!!!!"

"Tenten....troublesome women"

"Shika...crunch...crunch...wake up"

"Sasuke-kun💕💕!"

I made a mistake, I have had to make a mistake somewhere in life for me to suffer like this...right? Right??

Don't get me wrong, these people were my precious friends. Ones that I would give my life to protect, to protect their smiles. Smiles that glow oh so brightly in the dark sky...

Naruto

Shikamaru

Tenten

Kiba

Hinata

Sasuke

And just recently Ino and Choji. They're all so special but

.

.

.

.

I just want to hurt them now! GRRRRRR

So loud and annoying! Which brings me back to my question...

Where in the world did I go wrong!?

Well to answer that my beloved outer, we shall go on a trip down Memory Lane!

Follow me dear readers and I shall show you the exact moment where Sakura's life took an unexpected twist!

It all began one dark and rainy day...

Actually, it was a pretty nice day in Kohona. Naruto and I were on our way to grab some ramen because...well because it was Naruto.

🎶"We're going on a trip

To our favorite ramen shop

Zooming through the village

Little ninjas!"🎶

"Oh looky here...maaa Saku-chan whatcha doing hmm?" I slowly turn to meet the crinkled eye smile of my demise.

Pause

Hello readers, it's inner! Watch here my dearies as this was reason 1 of Sakuras suffering, let us analyze this moment here.

Now let's seee....if only Sakura had run from the perverted clown would she an escaped or simply killed him,she could have saved herself from her present problem. Now let us continue!

Continue

"Old man! Who are you!"

"Old man? Maaa it's just the color of my hair brat!"

"OI I'm not a brat perv!"

"Perv...maa you should treat your elders with more respect gaki"

"WAH! Gaki! Humph at least I'm not a old pervert. Why else would you spy on Sakura! CUZ SHE'S A BEAUTIFUL GODDESS!"