ᴏɴᴇ

NEVER MIND
ʚ chapter one ɞ
———————————

Asher stroked Annies hair, it looked perfect in his eyes. Asher purposely made sure everyone had left the house and didn't come back until late afternoon. He wanted to spend the night with Annie, he needed her to be all his.

Annie moved around in Asher's arms, looking for the perfect spot to become comfortable in. Asher saw Annie's head peek up from his shoulder, her hair messed up from moving around so much.

"You know, you're not comfortable anymore after a while. Get out." Annie gave all her strength to push Asher off of her bed, but without much success. No matter how much strength she gave, it won't be enough to push him off her bed.

Asher found her weakness admirable. He looked at her full of amusement, a smirk planted on his face. Annie sat straight up in her bed, crossing her arms as she sat against her headboard. "Not so strong as you thought you'd be, huh?"

Asher continued to have a smirk on his face to the irritation of Annie, causing her to smack his arm not as softly as she intended. "Ouch." It was a little harder than Annie would normally punch him if he annoyed her but still not enough to make Asher actually hurt.

Annie held her hands up to her mouth in shock, she though she had actually hurt him. Asher flinched and held the spot Annie had just smacked, hiding the smirk from her by turning his face away from her.

"Asher... I didn't... I... I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it like that." Annie tried to grab Asher's arm but he stood up from the bed just in time. He turned to face her, revealing his smirk. "You asshole."

Annie hid her face in her pillow and pulled the covers over her body until she was completely invisible. Asher smiled and patted Annie's back softly through the sheets. "Come on strong girl, we have lots to do today."

Annie heard the door close and slowly let her head rise from the pillow in case he didn't actually leave. She peeked from under her pillow, scanning the whole room in hope to not see Asher in her room anymore ready to scare her.

She knew she was safe when she saw the lights being turned on in the hall. She took the pillow from above her head and placed it under her head and rested on it. She let out a deep sigh with her eyes closed, smiling to herself as she realized the good terms her and Asher were on.

"Booo!!" Asher jumped up from the side of the bed, grabbing Annie's side and shaking it. Annie let out the loudest scream imaginable and threw the pillow in Asher's direction in a reflex.

"Idiot!" she screamed. Asher stood at the side of Annie's bed, smirking at his phone he held in his hand next to his face. Annie took a better look at his phone and saw an app she installed herself. It was an app you could control everything with, including the lights.

Annie sighed at her own stupidity, she should've known better. "Now, I'm actually gonna leave and so are you because we have a busy day as I said." He timed the sentence perfectly since he reached the door the second he finished talking.

Annie didn't waist much time moping around in her bed before she got up. She knew what Asher said was true, they had a lot of things to do. She took a quick shower and got ready so they could start as soon as possible.

To clarify, Annie is Asher's assistant. Asher started YouTube in high school, not being successful the first few years. After years of working really hard, he finally began to receive support he had been dreaming of.