West Vampire House.

Start from the beginning

The Next day, the day began really early. Karan was responsible for arranging food for both the territory army, while Shinzi made temporary shelters with leaves, thatch and hay. Anamika made arrangements for alloy which can be used to make weapons. And I was responsible for thinking out strategies and training the soldier satans. Karan also shared this duty with me. And sometimes Anamika and Shinzi too had the duty to make us learn some chants which may help us in some way.
"Abhay!, Morgan Wood's clan is here! " Karan shouted.. It has been hardly an Ine since the day began and one clan is here.. They were really taking us and the war seriously. 
"Cool Karan. Do one thing, " Shinzi suggested while she remained busy with some bits of thatch shaping it into a stable L like structure required to lock the doors of the shelter. "Dont jump about Masiki, stop panicking, will you? Do one thing, accomodate them to the north settlement. There are about 450 small camps built for them. And please ask them to share a camp among 5."
"How many? " I asked Karan.
"Quite a number. And the best part is they have involved their natives too with the army and they don't look exhausted. Probably the energy sucking business has stopped. " Karan whispered to my ears.
Rosta saw us and immediately he approached us.
"Abhay? "
"Yes Abhay Raichand. "
"Nice to meet you. You do not seem to be a bad sort. Oh, then why did we werewolves think that Vampires are blood sucking leeches which attack anybody and everybody.? "
"Is that what you think now? " I asked with the pun intended. And he  gave out a hearty laugh.
"Never my master! You, Karan, Anamika and Shinzi are our masters henceforth. Morgan woods will do anything for you.. "
"Nothing, just your company and loyalty"
"Swear to the devildant! "
Rosta forwarded his hands to done the deal. I lived up to his expectations...

"Karan, Abhay, The vampires are here.. " Anamika came. Followed by Shinzi..
"The South settlement is allotted for them. "
The settlement or the camp is situated at the North of the Wicked Division in the right bank of the Hellena River, the most pious river of Hell, which flows between the two territories of Morgan Woods in the east and West Vampire House in the west. It is basically two Ls in the North South direction, the South for Morgan Woods and North of West Vampire House.  And the center of the two settlement had a barren land stretched for at least 3 kilometers which acted as our training ground. 

Rogan came up to meet the circle, Rosta too awaited to meet another leader.
"Hello, Rogan here. "
"Rosta."
"Umm, I dont know what to say.. You are a werewolf and supposedly my enemy.. " Rogan said. This was a critical moment for Karan and me. If this friendship doesn't work, then there will be internal wars and will make the army weak.
"Karan" I thought, "what do you think? "
"Don't know Abhay, just can't predict " Karan's voice came to my mind. "Let's just hope for the best. "
"Then let's forget the enemity.. Karan and Abhay are our idol, if they can be friends, why can't we? " Rogan said
"Well, vampires too can be emotional! I didn't know that! " Rosta replied.
"And werewolves can be humorous too! " Rogan said and then they both gave a laugh.
"Why man! Why! Who said we are enemies!? We are so free with each other! You know in human's earth man fight with man, they say there are so called, what do you call it? Something with R,.... Ummm... Ah yes Religion issues. But they do not understand that they are of the same species! We are of different species and we fight, but who knows the reason? Our ancestors used to fight, so we fight! But no we can find a cool friend within each other.. Right? "
"Absolutely! Come let's begin this journey, come with me, let's get into a candid convo.. " Rosta said and both of them walked off talking to each other. 
"Yesss " Karan said!
"Our friendship magic is spreading!!!! " I exclaimed and soon we gave each other a tight hug.. Devil! He has power because the way he hugged me, I felt as if my own blood will come out of my mouth.

The next day, Karan, Anamika, Rosta, Rogan, Shinzi and me gathered at the main quarter camp.. I had the responsibility of finding strategies. 

Karan's POV:
Abhay showed us a map of the wicked division barren forest, where the war is supposed to take place.
"Listen up buddies, we have total 1,20,000 soldiers only. Cause our alliance is less. I am sure they will have more, and so we need to play with wit, instead of strength. The war ground extends from Wicked Division upto Bloodpool lake in the boundary of Witch's paradise. "
Abhay pointed to the west in the map, "Let's keep it simple, here we will have animal ridden 60,000 soldiers. They are in the main front and so we will have to keep the best army men. The front row will have alternative species, one vamp and one Wolf. Rogan and Rosta, one of you will lead the troop and one of you will remain at the back. "
"That is ok, but the remaining 90,000? "
Anamika asked
"5000 soldiers will remain near the bloodpool lake.. "
"Bloodpool lake?! But that is the least required place to remain! " Anamika frowned. But I understood what Abhay was up to
"No, Anamika, what he is trying to say is, 5000 soldiers will be responsible for the divine weapons. Anamika you will lead them. "
"Divine weapons? " Rogan asked.
"Yes Rogan. Anamika and Shinzi are able to make enchanted weapons with mere materials which  can do wonders. Bloodpool lake is the calmest place in the whole battlefield and time is required to launch the weapons, and so this will be ideal place " I said.
"Exactly my point Karan! Bravo brada! And the remaining lot will divide into equal small blocks making a semicircle around the battlefield and check all the soldiers within from launching any kind of weapons. They will have a mixed population who knows to camouflage and to be invisible. Shinzi you will be responsible. "
"What about us? " Karan asked
"We will face the master minds. Haseen, Vinci and Arinav. " Abhay said.
And I grew alarmed.
"Why Arinav! He is not a betrayer! He will not go against me. I will make him our ally! " I said.
"Don't even dare Karan! " Shinzi warned "You will see yourself on the day! We won't get into arguements now. "
"Shinzi, do you have extra trampoline cloth? " Abhay asked
"Yes." Shinzi said.
"And wolverine material? "
"Aha"
"Anamika, can you blend your chants with cloths? " Abhay asked
"I didn't try yet. "
"Please try. And if you can, then we need some large chunks of these two materials.. Wolverine cloth heals itself automatically, so it will not tear and Trampoline cloth flies high but when it lands it becomes too heavy! We need to attach 4 iron balls at each corner and Anamika blend the chant of 'supersonic fire' into it. When we will launch it... "
"It will land on a number of sold and will burn them out, dissolving them and thus reducing their numbers! " Anamika finished the statement!
"Wow! Great plan! " Shinzi exclaimed. While Rogan and Rosta bowed their head low in respect. Their faces showed clear admiration..
"Start making them. At least a dozen. " I said.
"Yes." Anamika obeyed
And the training begins..