∆ Epilogue ∆

A/N CX you thought I was gone! Man bruh I'm hur to stay!

.

.

.

.

∆ Rose ∆

.

.

.

                       "Rosaline Michelle Parker, will you do the amazing honor of being my wife?" Luke asked, getting down on one knee in front of everyone at the Eiffel Tower.

                     I hand my hand over my mouth, tears pricking at my eyes. I nod, knowing if I talked I'd loose it. He smiled widely. He stood up and pulled me into his arms. My right hand snakes around his waist, while the other awaits the ring. Once he slipped on my ring, he got down on his knees, in front of my stomach. Yesterday I was officially 7 months pregnant.

                      "You and mommy are mine, forever and always." Luke said, kissing my stomach before coming up to kiss me.

                        Soft music plays in the background. My white fitted mermaid dress flows behind me. I let my eyes travel up to Luke. He's at the alter. He looks adorable in the tux, trying to pull off that lip ring at a wedding. He was going to take it off, but I told him no. I think kiss in him is better with his lip ring.

                          Before I'm ready, I'm up by Luke. Liz, who had gladly offered to walk me down the aisle, handed me over to her son. My eyes didn't leave his, and neither did my smile. ( ☺ ) I hadn't paid much attention to the pastor, seeing as my whole attention was on Lucas. Now, it was the vows. Luke offered to go first, which I let happen.

                      "Rosaline . . . I didn't expect us to be the one's to fall in love. I thought it would be you and Ash. But, I guess people can be wrong when your certain your right. I'm glad you chose me. I mean . . . not everyone can make decisions to quickly especially out of anger that could lead to marriage. I'm glad your mine, I'm glad we have our own little miracle. I'm glad I'm standing here in front of the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on. I promise you Rosie-Posie, we will make this marriage work." He finishes, bringing my hands to his lips, kissing them lightly.

                      I smile and begin my vows. "Lucifer Hemmo, your by far the best person I've ever met. Your stunningly beautiful, your hair is always perfect, and your clothes always have some sort of hole in them. But most of all, you don't live up to that punk rock 'I do what I want ' life around me. I see the side of you that is like seeing a mermaid to others. But to me and Noah, its an everyday thing. Your perfect, to me. And I'm glad I get to keep this perfect human being with me for the rest of my life. I'll try over and over to make our family perfect. I'm not talking about me and Noah and you. I'm talking about me, you, Noah, Calum, Michael, and Ashton. You guys mean everything to me. I don't want that to change."

                     "Ladies and gentlemen, please recognize the two as man, and wife. You may kiss your bride." The pastor said.

                   We both say I love you, smiling, and lean in. He's quick to pull my hips closer and rest a hand on my cheek. The world around us disappears, its just me and Luke . . . that's all that matters at the moment. He pulls away from the kiss quicker than I'd like. People stand and applaud. Noah ran up from his seat with Liz, and clung to his dad's leg. Luke looks at me. I lean in and leave a long, passionate kiss at his lips. I hear the photographers camera click and see a slight flash under my closed eyes.

                                   I couldn't ask for anything better.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N Who Knew is officially, over. I hope you all enjoyed the book! We love you lots

>>Lilxc_Narry<<