Chapter 9 ∆ It's Been 4 Years of Secrets

A/N This chapter is v v fluffy, but it leads to something big in the near future :)

.

.

.

Rose's POV

.

.

.

"ASHTON!!!" I yell from the kitchen of his house.

I tugged on the blanket Michael had a hold of from the other side, hoping to get it back. Ashton came running in, only to hault at the sight.

"Mikey..let it go." he said and crossed his arms, jutting his right hip out.

"LET IT GO!!! LET IT GOOO!!!" Michael sang, yanking the blanket from my grasp and wrapped it around his neck like a cape.

"Rosie..can I talk to you about something?" Ashton asks quietly.

"Of coarse baby. What's up?" I ask, taking a seat on the floor.

"Well, Iknowyouwontlikethisideabutithinkitstimeforyoutogoseeyourmom." he said in jumbled words, yet somehow I understood.

"No." I state.

"Rosaline, you haven't seen her in six years," he sighed.

"If she loves me so much then she could've contacted me. But she didn't. There for, I don't care for her." I say,

"Please Rosie...for me?" he said with the big kitten eyes he gives me everytime he wants something. Its adorable, but I hate him for it because I always give in. Always.

"Fine..." I whisper.

Ashton "whooped" and tackled me to the ground. I giggled as he kissed all over my face. He paused before kissing my lips. I gladly kissed back as he deepened the kiss by turning his head to the left. My hands pulled his hips closer to mine as his tounge came to mine. His lips made their way down my neck. I bit the inside of my lip to hold back a moan.

"Your so beautiful." Ashton said, his eyes coming to mine.

"So are you darling." I joke in a posh accent.

He said no more and hungrily kissed me again. This continued for a few more minutes, me pulling away saying we shouldnt have sex in the kitchen, how rude. I looked down at his swollen lips. God, how I wanted to screw him so hard, he wont be able to walk.

"Maybe we shouldn't be making out on the kitchen floor..someone can walk in and the next thing you know, I'm topless." I giggle.

"So, they all know...your...all mine." he said between kisses on my neck he was leaving softly.

I pushed him back slightly and stood up. I held my hand down and he grabbed it, pulling himself up. Ashton, my hand still in his, ran towards his room, pinning me to the door.

"One more time?" he begged.

"Why?" I whispered, running my hand down to his pants and biting my lip.

"Because, I miss you so much. Its been four days." he moaned.

A smug smile etched onto my lips, my hand running over his lenght slightly, his knees bucking.

((Roston Smut? *tounge click* or naww))

"I don't understand? Your having withdraws from sex after four days?" I gasp.

He nodded, "Its you. Of coarse I am." I stroked faster.

"I can tell." I smirk.

"Holy fuck Rosaline. I'm going to rip you in half." he growled and flung me on the bed, climbing on top of me.