∆ Chapter 19 ∆

A/N lol I do an authors note in literally every chapter.

If you like the cover for this book, I made it. Js. If you want me to make you one just DM me :* I'll try my best for you! But this isn't the real book for requests. I'll have it be its own book, but instead of having them be updates, I'll email them to you BC I'm too dumb to figure out how to add photos on the updates so

.

.

.

∆Ashton∆

.

.

.

.

"If he didnt want anyone else, I wouldnt be pregnant with his kid right now dickhead!" She yelled.

"Your what?!" I yelled back.

I couldn't believe Rose was pregnant with Luke! I can't believe him.

"I said I am pregnant with Luke. we want to have a family. He actually loves me he didn't cheat on me like you did." she yelled. I was so angry I grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to my face. I could feel my temper radiating around me.

"You're what?!" I yelled incredulously.

"Ashton, let go of me!" she growled.

"Answer."

"Let go of her!" Luke's voice rumbled to the side.

"You!!" I screamed, I was so angry I charged at it.

I hit him in the stomach knocking him down. He punched me in the jaw. I heard Rose's voice raise in anger and in fright, in the background. But, I had too much anger at this moment. I punched him in his eye, and slammed him against the wall. He punched me hard in the gut and I doubled over and he pushed me over. He started punching me but I managed to switch it around and I was on top of him. The next thing I know Calum was pulling me off of Luke, and Michael had Luke in a tight grasp. Luke's face was started to bruise up and I had no doubt that mine was too. Rose walked up to me and smacked my already throbbing face.

"Don't you ever do that again!" her small voice snarled, as she held her stomach protectively.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Rose

I grabbed Luke from Michael and we went upstairs. He looked horrible, but not nearly as bad as Ashton. I grabbed a pack of ice and sat on the bed where he laid his head on my lap. I set the ice pack in his face and ran my fingers through his hair. He was laying on my bare stomach slightly grazing it with his hand.

"Are you okay?" he asked me.

"I'm okay, Lukey. Relax."

"I love you, and this baby." he said.

"Ik. I love you too. Get some rest. You have girls with cameras everywhere. You need to heal up, babe."

And with that he reluctantly closed his eyes after kissing my belly. When I was sure he was asleep, I snuck out an made my way to Calum's room.

"Hey Cal, can I talk to you?"

"Yeah sure, Rosie Posie." I smiled at my nickname.

"Well, everything seems to be getting complicated. I mean Ashton cheated on me and I was devastated. But then I fell in love with Luke. And I am happy, but I still have feelings for Ash. I just don't know what to do." I said starting to cry.

"Come here." he said holding his arms open and engulfing me in a hug.

"Listen, Ash had his chance and whether he regrets it or not he blew it. You now have a miracle in your belly. A miracle that belongs to you and Luke. And only you two. That baby needs to have its parents." Calum said. Miracle, I like thinking of it like that.

"Thanks, Cal." I said.

I headed back to my bedroom with Luke. I laid on the bed.

"Where'd you go?" He asked.

"To talk to Calum."

"Oh."

"If we have a girl can we name her Miracle?" I asked.

"Yes, I would love to name our baby miracle." he said pecking my lips.

A/N- hey so this is makayla. I hope you like the chapter. It's not really long sorry. But I hope you liked it!!