Chapter 1 ∆ The Night That Starts It All

*Rose's POV*

"God dammit Ash. I can only move so fast!" I called out to my best friend who was banging on my bedroom door.

"Well, the sooner we get to the club, the better!" he said, finally giving my poor door a rest.

I couldn't zip up my black, long sleeved lace dress, so I unlocked my door and turned my back to Ashton. He knew I needed help, so he zipped the rather short dress, but I didn't care.

"Maybe you'll take someone home and forget about Spencer." Ashton said as we walked out of my apartment.

"I hope so." I said as my red stilletos clicked against the pavement of the side walk.

.

.

.

I felt the bass pump through my body as some song came on which made people grind on everybody. I sighed and circled my finger around my third shot glass. I've had a total of five beers, half a bottle of wine, and three shots of vodka. I picked it up and brought it to my pink lips. The vodka burned as it went down, but I didn't care. I asked the bartender for two more. Those were downed almost as soon as they were made, maybe even faster. The lights spun as I stumbled off the stool at the bar. A hand grabbed my arm, to keep me from face planting. My eyes trailed up, only to meet a pair of greenish ones. Ashton. I smirked, standing straight up. Something came over me..I think it was the alcohol. I gripped the back of hisneck and pulled him close, brushing my lips against his. He smirked as well, before crashing his lips to mine. I felt like a lightning bolt struck my stomach, sending it flipping.

"Let's go to my place." I said, still kissing him hard, and moved my hands to his hips, grinding them against mine.

He just nodded and moaned. I kissed down his neck as he gripped my waist gently. He pulled away from me and drug me out the doors of the club. Ashton's hand waved, calling a yellow cab to us. His lips attatched to my neck, but only for a second consitering the cab showed up. We climbed into the back, him immediately kissing me. He gripped my thigh, close to my core. I held back a moan as he pulled away.

A few minutes later, we arrived at the apartment compex. Ashton payed the driver and he drove off. He hurried me into my apartment. As I got my keychain out, I stumbled to find the right one. He pulled my back into his chest, grabbing my hips and pulling me closer to him. His lips came to my neck again, kissing all the way down to my shoulder. I bit my lip in response.

I slid the key into the slot and opened the door. I anxiously pulled him in. He closed the door and pinned me against it. My lips mindlessly met his as he kissed back hard. His hands went on my thighs, letting me know to jump so I did. Jumping made my dress hike up, past my butt and Ashton took advantage and moved his hands to my ass. He quickly fumbled towards my bedroom, landing on my bed, still on top of me.

I felt him get hard even through his tight skinny jeans. My hands found their way to the hem of his muscle shirt, ripping it off of him, revealing his toned torso. I also took off his black bandana. Ashton lifted me up a little so he could get off my skin tight dress. As he quickly unzipped it, I flung me heels off and to the other side of the room. He pulled the sleeves down and took the dress of the rest of the way. I was now only in my black bra and rather tiny underwear.

I wasted no time in un doing Ashton's pants. I tried to slip them off easily, but I think his jeans are tighter than mine. I laughed a little as he stood up and pulled them off, leaving him in plaid boxers which reavealed his lenght rather hard. He slammed against me and kissed me hard, just like before. I moaned as he began to grind against me. I reached behind my back to unhook my bra, but I was having no luck. Ashton lifted me up again and unhooked it for me. I slid it off quickly and threw it to the ground.

Ashton slid my underwear off and his eyes raked my body. His hand went down my sides to my hips, but back up again. His thumb hit the bottom of my boob which made me close my eyes and take a deep breath. He kissed me once and then my jaw. He moved down and once he made it to the middle of my neck, I melted with a moan. Before I knew it, he took off his boxers and lined up with me. I moaned and dug my nails into his back. I lifted my hips up to his and pulled him closer, to where his lips just touched mine.

"Please." I begged.

"You sure?" he asked.

I knew if I spoke, I'd loose it. So I just nodded. With that, Ashton slid into me. I moaned and ran my nails hown his back. AT first, his thrusts were slow and patient. Then they grew fast and sloppy. I moaned, feeling close.

"Not yet." he said, kissing my neck to muffle his moans.

"Oh my god. Faster Ashton." I moaned.

He took my command and quickened his pace. I held back moans as I only got denied.

"Yell my name. Let the neighbors know who I am. Tell them who makes you feel this good." Ashton demanded.

"ASHTON!" I groaned as he began to go deeper.

I hit my climax, not caring if he was ready or not. I felt him release in me as he slowed down. He pulled out and layed on top of me. Without thinking, I wrapped my arms around him. He lifted his head and kissed me again, but with more thought. He pulled away and layed his head on my chest. We were both still panting, but he managed to get a few words out.

"I think I love you Rose."

And with that, sleep took me over.