Chatper 5 ∆ Confusion

°Rose's POV°

.

.

.

"Its...its positive." I said, feeling like I was going to pass out.

"Are you sure. How many did you take?" he asked, holding his hand out and I sat the stick in his hand.

"Oh my god...what are we gunna do Rosie?" he asked, still staring at the test.

"There was only one test in the box.."

"Fuck Rose. Were pregnant." he chuckled nervously.

"Yeah...I know..."

"So..what do we do? What do you want to do Rosaline."

"Well..I...I wanna tell the boys. They need to know."

"What about..us? Don't say you want to be with me just because your pregnant. Tell me what you really want. Don't spare my feelings."

"Ashton...I want you to be a part of its life. I don't want it to not have its real father in its life. I need you to be with it every step if the way. I need you to be with me every step of the way."

"Does that mean.."

"I'll give you a chance. But if things don't work were done."

"Thank you Rose!!"

He picked me up and spun me around a couple times. When he put me down, he cupped my face and put his forehead to mine.

"We're having a baby." he said.

"I know." I said, tears brimming my eyes.

"Hey..what's wrong?" he asked, pulling away and taking me to sit on the bed.

"What are we going to do. your music carrier is moving quickly and I'm in college. I have to get through college and give this baby a better life than I had." I said, whipping tears that feel.

"You only have a five months left. You'll have it after you graduate. I won't leave you even if we don't work out. I promise."

"You promise?"

"Yes Rosie. I promise."

I leaned over and hugged him tightly. He hugged back and nuzzled his face into my neck.

"I don't know if this is the right time, but I do love you." he said quietly.

"All I know is that I like you. I fun no if I'd go as far as love tho." I said just as quiet as him.

"Its okay. Just tell me when your ready." he said, pulling away and caressing my cheek.

"Okay." I said and chuckled.

"So...can I kiss you?"

"Well, your my boyfriend aren't you?"

He didn't hesitate to kiss me. His hands rested on my hips, pulling me closer. He leaned back on the bed and I straddled him. He swiped his tounge across my lips, and I let him in. Ashton pulled my tank top up, but I stopped him.

"Remember, its not just me." I said and pecked him before climbing off.

"Let's go tell the boys." he said, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the living room where they all were.

"Guys, we need to tell you something." I said and they all sat down on the couch, but Calum just sat on the floor.

"What's up?" Michael asked.