Chapter 16

It's not like everyday me and him can be there for each other at all but me and Matthew have been getting alone well after the get together last week
I didn't know what I Could do to help the situation that I was having a kind of scare that he wasn't talking to me about something and I really don't know why?

Walking inside the front of the school and having people stare at you while walking down the hall is kinda creepy.

When I got around the corner to where my locker is I saw Matthew was pinning up a girl against my locker. I was shocked and this is what he been up too for the last past week I'm guessing he doesn't care and he's still that jerk that everyone knows. not minding them kissing I drop my stuff and ran out side and into my car not care if he saw or not.

MATTHEW POV
"Why would you do that?" I said to Jessica not even mindig what just happened but from the corner of my eye I saw Riley and that's when I said why the fuck would I let Jessica do that in guessing I miss the sex but then again I go out with Riley or I don't think so.

"Because you don't need that slutty ass bitch when you have someone who can pleasure your needs any time." she said trailing her fingered down my pants and trying to stop where my dick was but I stopped her and walked a way

"YOU KNOW I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR YOU INSTEAD OF HER!!" She yelled down the hall

What the fuck did I just do I know I wasn't supposed to but it happened I have to find Riley and tell her but I'm thinking that she won't listen or want to hear me out. so I went out side and looked for her all over the parking lot and I didn't see her car at all I'm guessing she went home. I got in my car and started to drive to her house

Riley POV

When I got home I went to my room and trashed every part of my room and not minding not even caring in the world at all. just why me? Why does every one have to be the one to do shit to me especially him. me saying that I don't like bad boys are true and that's when I heard the door bell ring. so I went down stairs and open the door as I opened it I saw the man that I don't wanna see at and that's Matthew.

I shut the door right in his face real fast and put my back to the door

"Wtf do you want?" I said making sure he heard
"I just wanna talk"
"Why you wanna talk to me just why I saw what happened and everything.

"That wasn't me it was Jessica who did that." And right there I didn't buy one bit so I opened the door and looked at him

"Come on 5 minutes please" he said looking straight into my eyes and no where else

"If you want to talk talk you have 4 minutes left."

"Okay. well what happened was I was waiting for you at your locker and Jessica saw me because I know that she wanted something like weed, and then her minion that always walk with her walked a ways and maybe of signaled her that you was coming and she kissed me." he said " and I wouldn't kiss her at all I like you to much to do that."

I was kinda touched at the end but not all over " I don't believe you at all." and that's when he grabbed me by my waist and I struggled getting out of his hold and took his freed hand and lifted up my chin and looked in my eye I saw the spark that he had the night of the little part with Jackson and Jasmine and that's when he gave me a kiss that's shows the love that he had that night I don't know what to say but wtf is going on.

I stop the whole thing and looked at him "wtf I'm supposed to be mad at you not have a happy moment with you. I just can't believe you did that I just need some time to my self at this point so please leave before I call the cops.

As I looked down I closed the door in his face and fell to my knees.

----
Hey guys
I know I haven't been updating but I had writers block so most likely I couldn't right but I'm what will happen with Riley would she follow her acting heart or don't love the man that she loves 3 more chapters and we are don't this book so I hope you voice, comment, like, tell friends, and more

Vote
Comment
Like
Rate

You know what to do

Libraaa___ out