Chapter 4

Riley POV

Okay we just got done watching "think like a man 2" it was awesome especially Kevin heart it was to funny for me to watch but me and Matthew made little comments at the end of the movie. so It wasn't that bad to watch with him. even though he paid for tickets and I paid for snack and I think he should of paid for snacks instead of me. but oh well.

So we walking out of the theater side by side walking to our cars but at first I can tell I didn't want this moment to end at this point it was nice. wait what is my head saying or is it. no no way is that saying what I think is saying. "liking" Matthew no could be true at all.

"So that movie was awesome and funny right." I said turning my head to face him.

"Yeah I guess it was."

"Well I guess I should be heading back." I said walking towards my car

"Wait?." he said and pulling me by my wrist and making me turn to him.

"Ugh? yes." I said shyly blushing a little bit because of how close we are together.

"Oh? I just wanted to say thanks for hanging out. it was fun." he said looking straight into my eyes just like I was but I was leaning towards him it felt like I was gonna kiss him. wait woah? I backed but and brush my self off.

"Yeah thanks again." I said and went to my car. nothing was said after that and nothing was going to be said.

Matthew's POV

I don't know but that girl is just to wonderful she's different from the girls I hooked up with even though she was the lonesome of a nerd and I just don't get what's up. she was friends with Jordan rose my ex even though she used to go to charted Maximo high school (CMHS) but I guess she moved luckily Riley doesn't know that even though I guess Jordan didnt tell her.

*Buzz*

My phone was vibrating, I looked at it and it was the devil it's self 'Jordan'

I picked up and answer the call

"Yes Jordan"

"I.. was just wondering if you wanna.. you know" she said trying to seduce me through the phone even though Jordan was bad and hot all over nice body, a set of double D boobs and a perfect ascot too.

"Ugh sure where?!" I said feeling my self getting horny by the minute and just think about her naked.

"My house be her in 15 no ones home parents on 3 week business trip." she said

"Alright." as that I hug up and didn't say anything else. and just went to my car and drive to Jordan's house.

Jordan's POV

I'm glad that my parents are out now I can get my hands on Matthew like I planed ever since I went to his school. after him leaving CMHS I was kinda upset because he was my everything in that school.

*ding dong*

That was Matthew at the door I ran down the stairs in my underwear and bra matching set that was red

I open the door and I see a hot sexy man in front of me waiting to come in so I pulled Matthew in the house and started kissing him. I love the way his lips felt on mines soft and full. he Picked me up and we went upstairs towards my room......

-------------

Riley's POV

I'm in the car and I really made at break for it after words from Matthew and me kissing I don't know what came over me but I just don't know what's up? It could be tempted but its also hornmons that kids and teen have from hot sexy gorgeous man? wow where did that come from I really don't know.

I get to my house and go straight to my room I plop on my bed and don't do anything except look at the ceiling and just think my thoughts through.

Then I can feel my self drift to sleep so I don't mind what I had on I just fell asleep.