Chapter 8

We are at the door step of the party waiting and getting nervous about it and go in but this time I need stress free and things to be as normal when it gets back to normal with my mom and my family again.

"Ready" jasmine said

"Ugh yeah I guess." I said nervous and looking at the door

I took a good glance of my self and made sure I was okay for the party so I put my hand out and the door flung open and I stood frozen

"Hey come on in sexy chica's" Jackson said while moving on the side for me and jasmine to get in the house.

You can hear the base of the music around the house and how the music is around the house making everyone dance, grind, etc what ever type of dance you they do these days. but most people are on the dance floor dancing and grinding up on each other, than you have some people talking to others on the walls and on the furniture too. so we walk into the kitchen and you see bottles around the table and people poring cups and Jackson pour me and jasmine a drink of some type of drink that they have.

"Hey, you made it." I hear from behind me an I turn to see Matthew and other guys around him and then he looks at me with this daydream look in his eyes but couldn't figure it out.

"Yeah, I guess I did make it." I said smiling at him

"Well I hope you enjoy the party gotta go play beer pug, wanna be my partner if you know how to play." he said

"Yes, sure and I do know how to play." I said with a little sassy, I put my drink down and I followed after him.

We went into the backyard and there's a big pool that can be a yard and then they have a hottub next to it.

We get to the table and there are ten alcoholic drinks on each side if me and Matthew gets the ball in they have to drink but if they get in to ours than we have to drink.

"Okay you ready were going up first since its lady's first." he said handing the pingpug ball to me and I look at it for a few seconds and than I shot it into one of the cups and it mad it. so the other person had to drink it.

---few hours later @ the party---

We only had like about 3 cups left and they had about 4 and it was Matthews turn I was quit tipsy from the balls that they made. and Matthew was alittle but drunk so really I had mood of kissing him at one point. wait what never mind it was my turn and I made it and The crowed went wild and that's

when I took Matthews face and kissed him he was shocked at first but he kissed me back an then after our moment of victory we pulled away and finished the game after that we was pretty drunk to care anymore but after the game I pulled Matthew to the dance floor and danced with him and I felt like I had freedom and stress going away from him.

"Hey,you wanna go some where?" Matthew said in my ear so husky an sweet sending chills down my spin. I turned and kissed him again right there I didn't want to worry about or car on what me and Matthew are doing no matter how good it feels to be in his husky arms and warm heat that is radiating around me.

Right there he picked me up and carried me up the steps and into a random room where no one could here me when we go into the room he dropped me on the bed softly and got on top of me and looked at me for a few seconds and then kissed me

..... To be continued .....

----

Hey guys,

Hey it's me again an I know you guys love this short story and everything but one thing I know is that most of us could do thing more better about this book so

Vote

Comment

Like

Rate

Do whatever but tell your friends about this book they might like it and you might have some ideas on how you wanna right your first book or maybe you next series of a book tht you already wrote

Well you know what to do

I'm out

-LIBRAAA___