Chapter 1

Riley's POV

It's been weeks ever since me and Jordan spent time but my birthday is coming up and I don't know what to do I don't know how to spend it either.

"Hey girl" Jordan says walking into the class room and making her way towards me and sitting next to me.

"Hey Chica" I said looking at her

Even though I was quite during the month of September until my best friend Jordan got me out of my shy and quiet shell and now I'm like a normal girl that goes to this school of hartlock high school (HLHS).

We talked during the hole school time we texted during school. but me an Jordan are like the same. and when we was in class I saw him stare at me and if your wonder who is HIM well let me tell you 'Matthew Lockhart' he was in the front talking to his friend Derrick James who was sitting next to him an he saw me look at him I can admit that he is 100% man but I just can't stand that he's been with Summer during the years but flirting with other girls and one thing about summer is that she's a slut she even got caught sleeping with Jackson hardson at her crib with Matthew coming into the door and they was in the kitchen I thought that was just slutty.

'Bell ring'

Well that's the signal of saying schools out and time to get the hell out of here.

I made my way to my locker but I bumped into a hard chest.

"Oh I'm so sorry.?" I said rubbing my forehead with my palm and looking at the person who I just hit my head on the hard chest and I can't believe it it's HIM Matthew? I didn't say anything I just admire his figure and just stared as he gave me his famous smile that he always does.

"Oh it's okay? oh my it's you the girl from the mall a couple of weeks ago." he said looking at me

"Yeah I guess." I said trying to compose my self

"Well I was gonna ask you if you wanted to go to a party this Friday." he said putting his arm around my shoulder and walking the opposite way of what I was going which was going out side oh well I guess I'm can get all my stuff tomorrow then.

"Umm? I have to see what's plainer I guess but I put your Alford on hold." I said getting his arm off of me even though I would like it to stay but I have to get home.

"Well my name is..." he said but I interrupted him

"Yeah I know Matthew Lockhart, well I guess my name is Riley McCarthy and nice to meet you but I gotta go." I said waving towards him and making my way to my car.

I don't know what I have done if I was not gonna get out of that alive be now.

Matthew POV

I can't believe that just happened but I know her from some where Riley can't just be from the mall. I know where her car is from oh yes across the street he dad is the CEO of his company and her mom is a hair stylist that makes 100% the sense, she's cute and kinda adorable at that her dipples make everything better she was that quiet nerd but she made a friend in the beginning of school name Jordan I don't know but she might be the one I could have and settle down but what about summer? wait did. I just ask my self that weird? I can't controll the slut I have her one more chance anymore I can't take being with her even though I know she still seeing Jackson anyways so I'm not gonna say anything about it at all.

------

Like

Comment

Vote

&

Read