Chapter 3

Riley's POV

so I get invited to a movie with Matthew and he wants me to go crazy right but I guess it couldn't be the only girl in life get invited to a movie with a bad boys in most stories they don't ask or wonder either but I guess theirs a first to everything right ?!

Mostly I have to get ready, for this "friendly" thing I guess that he invited me?!

I'm wearing my favorite ripped jeans and my favorite red Hollister shirt with my blue navy converses I didn't want to put any make up on at all cuse I'm not going anywhere special with anyone but just Matthew I guess there no point on doing it anyways. I curl my hair in light curls. and grab my phone an keys. I give Matthew a quick text saying 'ill meet him at the movie theater and wait'.

-----

10 minutes later at the movie theater

I'm here waiting for Matthew and he said that he would be here but I guess it's not true. now I'm walking towards my car when I see Matthew making his way to the theater ?! I don't know what's his deal but I guess he doesn't know I'm about to leave like its dumb for him being late!?

I catch up to him I tap his shoulder and he looks at me like I'm crazy or something

"Wow I guess you was gonna leave me hanging for this movie huh?!" I said standing my ground and looking into his eyes.

"Ugh, well you see..." he started off

I couldn't take it anymore so I starte to say something "you know what just say it I'm not going to the movies so have fun by your self I don't need your sympathy at all. I waited for you over an hour and I can't take standing around a rebel boy that doesn't like to be on time to things." and with that I turn on my heels and went to my car until I heard Matthew calling out for me. I didn't pay attention to him because I didn't want to at all he was being a stupid ass little boy from elementary school again I didn't like it at all.

"Why did I even agree coming to the movies with this fool." I said out loud

"Oh really I'm the fool." a familiar voice said

I wasn't paying attention when he was standing be hind me with his hands cross and looking so completely hot when he is mad, wait what am I saying?

"Ugh? yeah your a fool I came out here for a reason and that was because I had nothing else to do at all." I said looking straight at him

"Well, I guess if you wanna do something lets go and watch a movie if you want but I guess your going home. well oh bye then." he said turning to go to the movie theater.

"Wait I'm coming." I said catching up to Matthew you

Oh god I hope the movie is okay cuse I'll be fine watching any movie

But right know what am I getting my self into right now.