07 - muke

"Never have I ever..." I trailed off, trying to think of something. We had gone to a bar after the pizza, and I decided that it was okay since we were all mature people... maybe I was feeling a bit stupid today.

Then Ashton suggested we play Never Have I Ever. The drinking game version.

So far, Michael was the drunkest. But, to be honest, I suspected that half the idiotic things he drank to he hadn't actually done. No way had he ever made cheese. Like, actual cheese. Why did Ashton even say that one? Oh yeah... he was an idiot.

"Never have I ever... eaten a ham toastie." I shrugged. I had no clue what to say, and I was the most sober person here.

The boys all drank. Duh. I was so weird. Why hadn't I ever eaten a ham toastie?

"You knooow, Tavvie. The point of thissss gammme is to get drrrunk. And to get lots of seeccrets from yyou." Ashton slurred. He was sitting next to me. Dammit. He had his arm around my shoulder, but for some reason I hadn't shrugged it off. It was most likely because the alcohol had found it's way into my brain and dissolved all my brain cells, but it actually felt really nice being nestled under his arm, even if his alcoholic breath was fanning over my face.

"I think we should have a sober driver though, right?" I smiled at him.

"Girl, you're hardly sober. You are not in the state to drive." Calum laughed, shaking his head. That might be a bit true. I mean... sober me would not be under Ashton's arm right now.

"Never have I ever kissed a boy." Ashton grinned.

I drank, and so did Luke and Michael. I started laughing uncontrollably at the sight of them slowly going red as they tipped their drinks down their throats.

"You guys have kissed a boy?" I said breathlessly. My laughter was using up all my breath.

"Um... we've kissed..." Luke started, then trailed off just as I finished laughing and caught my breath back.

"Er... each other..." Michael finished, and I burst out laughing again.

"It was a dare!" Luke defended himself, and me, Calum and Ashton were all laughing, clutching our sides and clinging to each other at the sight of Luke's red ears and face. Calum was on my other side.

"Sure it was." I grinned, finally catching my breath again.

Luke rolled his eyes and Michael shook his head, smiling slightly at me.

"Never have I ever had a brother called Aaron." Ashton smirked at me.

I raised an eyebrow at him, but at the same time I was nervously chewing on my lip. "Ashton Irwin, are you trying to get me drunk?"

"Fletcher." He replied.

"What?" I laughed.

"My middle name is Fletcher. The authoritative voice doesn't sound right if you don't use my full name." He shrugged.

"Um... okay. Ashton Fletcher Irwin, are you trying to get me drunk?" I asked him, laughing at the same time.

"You sound so hot when you talk like that to me." He grinned.

The dodging of the question did not go unnoticed.

I rolled my eyes at him and took a swig of my drink, my brother was unfortunately not called anything other than Aaron.

**

"Yeah, hey Aaron." I could hear Calum calling my brother in the background as I sat by a toilet bowl. I was in there on my own, because none of the boy's could come in the girl's toilet with me.

I silently sobbed, tears streaming down my face. This was so horrible. I hated this feeling. My emotions were all over the place and all I wanted to do was throw up and then get back to the boys and party. I had never gotten this drunk before, and now I was starting to sober up I wanted to get back to the happy fluffy stage.

Aaron was going to be so mad.

"Sweetie? Are you okay?" A woman asked. She opened the bathroom stall I was in and smiled gently and pitifully down at me.

"No." I muttered. "Who are you?"

"I'm Lila. I'm so sorry, Darren and I should have stopped you guys from drinking so much. It's just, you all looked like you were having so much fun, and that curly haired boy looked like he was having the time of his life with you under his arm." She winked at me, giggling slightly.

"Ashton? Oh, hell no. He isn't going to ever get anywhere with me. He's kind of... not the right person for me."

"Every girl thinks she isn't 'that kind of girl'. But then, every girl finds out that they actually are, honey. The sluts are just the girls who are clever enough to see that." Lila shrugged, smiling at me.

"Okay..." this was a very strange conversation. Was she trying to say that all girls are sluts. I have to disagree.

"Anyway, Calum sent me to come get you. Your brother is here to pick you all up." She said.

"Aaron's here? Shit!" I exclaimed, jumping up. But that sudden movement made me suddenly dizzy and I got a huge headache.

Lila gave me her shoulder to lean on and she helped me out of the toilet.

"Octavia! What the hell have you been doing?" Aaron shouted. He came over and took me from Lila. I waved goodbye at the strange black haired girl and leant on Aaron.

"Hi Aaron." I mumbled. He groaned and led me out of the bar, sitting me in the front seat of his car. The other boys were in the back, and Luke and Michael were asleep. Ashton and Calum were silent, but they were very quietly giggling.

Aaron silently got in the car and started it. I could see the anger in his eyes, and I bit my lip and stared out of the window, listening to Ashton and Calum's not-so-whispered conversation.

**

"What were you thinking?! You, out of all people, should be more mature than that. I don't need to be driving around town at eleven at night dropping people at their houses who are too drunk to even walk home." Aaron shouted, gripping the steering wheel with white knuckles. We had just dropped off Luke, and it was now just me and Aaron in the car, heading home.

"I'm sorry, dad." I teased, giggling. I was still a little bit drunk. Just a little wittle bit.

"Ugh. Okay. I'll talk to you tomorrow about this." He said.

"Dude. You're hardly the right one to give me a lecture on drinking. I seem to remember the amount of times you would come home drunk last year. And you haven't stopped this year." I argued, crossing my arms.

"Do you want me to tell mum? Or dad?" He replied, raising his eyebrows at me.

"N-no. Okay, I'll listen to your stupid lecture. Just don't let mum or dad find out about this." I pleaded, my voice shaking.

"I thought you would say that. Okay, I'll help make sure they don't find out." He laughed, and I let out a sigh of relief.

________

So that wasn't the greatest way to end a chapter :$ sorry

And I know it was a terrible chapter as well and a filler. Sorry! :L I just wanted to give you an update. I have terrible writers block! What do I do? :'(

Byyeee! Xx