33 - only you

*back to Tavie's pov*

The rest of that week went by so fast, and soon it was Friday, the day we had to leave. The week had consisted of about a million #massidy moments, and some pranks. I pulled the best one on Calum, oh my god it was hilarious.

He was in the shower, and I snuck into his room with Luke. Luke helped me zip-up Cal's suitcase and I rolled it outside, while Luke tip-toed into the bathroom and stole the clothes that Cal had taken in there.

I heard my best friend shouting and I laughed as Luke came running out with the most triumphant smiling on his face, carrying a bundle of clothes. We ran down the hallway to our room, where we hid the suitcase and Cal's clothes.

That was probably one of the most hilarious pranks I had ever pulled, and I think Cal was stuck in that bathroom for a while, because it was free time and Michael and Cassy were out.

Poor Calum, lol.

Anyway, now I was on the plane going back to England, scrolling through the pictures I took with everyone when we were on the island.

I had so many with Luke, and a lot of them were adorable.

I was sitting next to Ashton on the plane again, and he was looking through them with me. He pointed out some of the pictures he had taken with me. There weren't that many with the two of us, but they were funny when there was one.

We went on Ash's phone, and there were many more of us two on his. He had a couple cheeky ones were he was kissing my cheek, and I blushed when I saw them, hitting him lightly on his shoulder. He just chuckled and kissed my cheek again.

I saw a few pictures of him with Ellie, and smiled. He looked so happy there with her, almost childish. I guess when you've known someone for such a long time, you do get to that point where the two of you don't grow up anymore when you're around each other.

We then started playing on a couple of games on his phone. He put an earphone in my ear and we listened to some All Time Low.

"Ashton! No, you have to at least try and get it through the holes in the pipes. It's not going to go through it if you make it disappear from the screen." I scolded him, watching as he flew the flappy bird deliberately up into the sky. Then it plummeted from down the screen and face-planted into the ground. "See, what did I tell you?" I said, crossing my arms.

"Fine, if you're so good, why don't you have a go?" Ashton said in a huff, handing his phone to me.

I took it and played the game, getting twenty-three before crashing. When I saw the high-score, my mouth dropped open. "Who got 120?" I asked him, pointing at the incredible number.

"Luke stole my phone." He pouted, playing again and getting three.

"Aw, that must suck. I hate it when someone else has my high-score on a game on my phone. It's really annoying, cause I feel like I have to beat that." I mutter, nodding. He agrees with me, and then goes onto a different game.

"So, are you going to keep in contact with Ellie this time?" I asked him, smiling slightly as the dimples appeared in his cheeks while he smiled.

"Definitely. She's my best friend, I'm not going to let her get away from me so easily this time." He showed me that he had her number in his contacts and I nodded.

"That's good. You seem to be happier when you're with her." I smiled at him, ruffling his hair and giggling.

"Yeah, she's really cool." He nodded. Then he looked at me with a small smirk. "I know you're jealous," I hit his arm with a laugh and shook my head, "but you don't have to be. We are just friends. I've told you that so many times." He grinned at me.

"And I've told you an equal amount of times that I am not jealous." I shook my head.

This boy was going to be the death of me.

"How about we watch a movie?" Ashton suggested, bringing up the movie thing on his phone. I nodded, and he brought up Despicable Me.

At the end of the movie, the flight was over, and everyone clambered off the plane. Luke came next to me and linked our hands together. I smiled at him and we followed everyone into the airport to collect our bags.

While we were standing by the baggage carousel, Luke turned to me and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Are you free on Sunday?" He asked me.

"I think so." I nodded, and my heart fluttered at the brush of his fingers on my cheek.

"Do you want to go out with me on Sunday?"

"Um... let me think about it." I joked, looking away and trying to pretend that I was deep in thought. "I mean, do I want to waste a day with you...?"

He pouted at me, playing along with my game. "Please, baby?"

My heart flipped, and I grinned at him. "Of course I'd like to." I giggled at him, kissing away his pout quickly.

Apparently I'd pulled away too fast, because Luke wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back to him, attaching our lips together again.

I smiled as he pulled away after the lingering kiss, and opened my eyes to see his face mirrored my expression.

"Look, the bags are coming out." I pointed at the first bag that appeared.

Luke laughed. "Only you would point that out at a time like this." He pulled me to his side, and we faced the carousel. When my bag came he pulled it off for me, and I giggled at his gentlemanly gesture.

Soon, the whole year was piling onto a coach, sitting wherever we wanted. Luke led me to two seats in the middle on the left of the coach, and Michael and Cassidy took the seats on the right of us on the other side of the aisle. I sat in the aisle seat and waved at Cassy. She waved back with a giggle and then Michael stole her attention.

Luke lent me one of his earphones, plugging the second of the pair into his right ear. He handed me his phone opened on the music app, and I scrolled through his music. He had a lot of awesome songs, but to match my worn-out mood I picked out Let It Go by James Bay.

After this week, I was so tired. It was only hitting me now once we were almost home, and we were sitting on a coach on the final stretch to my warm bed.

I lent my weary head on Luke's right shoulder, looking past him through the window.

"You tired?" Luke murmured to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder and rubbing circles with his fingers absent-mindedly.

I nodded, closing my eyes silently as I let the music flood my mind. This song was literally perfection.

I felt Luke's lips gently kiss the top of my head and I smiled slightly, resting into him more. I felt so comfortable, and at that moment any thoughts of Ashton or even Calum were wiped from my mind. All I had was Luke, and I was fully content with that fact.

"Hey Luke?" I muttered.

"Yeah?"

"Thanks." I said, not fully sure why I was saying it.

"For what?" He asked in confusion.

I opened my eyes to meet his baby blue ones. "I don't know. I guess, just for being you. For coming into my life, catching me off guard, and taking my attention." I smiled at him. He chuckled and kissed my lips quickly before I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.