pt. 17

Bakugou POV:

it was a sort of an off day, it went as it normally would but I just had this feeling of nervousness, I don't know how to explain it.

Shitty hair and I were hangin out with stupid face in his room. They were having some stupid conversation about whose the cutest girl in their classes and to be honest I didnt really want to think about that right now

"So bakugou, what do you think?"

I snap out of my thoughts and look at the two. I was sitting with my back against the bedfram with kirishima by my feet and kaminari on the floor.

"Huh? You say somethin dunce face?"

The boys glance at each other before shitty hair spoke.
"You good?, you've been spacing out lately. More today then ever"

I stare at him a bit surprised. Have I really been spacing out? This is all deku's fault, if he didn't make me fall for him this wouldnt have happened.

Why am I even thinking of this?, this is so stupid.

"Dude!" Kirishima says waving his hand infront of my face.

I clean my voice and cross my arms "yeah I'm fine"

"You sure?" Pikachu pops in

"Yes, now fuck off" I say trying to end that topic but more questions just came.

"What's with you, you've been acting strange"

"Did you meet a girl?"

"What happened?"

I jump up and off the bed and stomp toward the door "SCREW OFF!" Slamming the door behind me.

I head back to my room and lay on my bed to cool down. I take a few deep breaths and then sit up.

I notice out of the corner of my eye
Deku's book that he had in middle school. The one that was burnt and stained with mud.

I hesitate a bit but decided to get up and open it. He is gonna be really mad at me but my curiosity got the best of me.

I skip back to the pages I read before but continued them. I sat on my bed then started reading
"Why the fuck did I do that?" I curse under my breath. " I'm a fucking asshole..."

Midoriya POV:

I come back with the gifts and set them down beside the door. When I entered I saw my book in kacchan hand so I walk up to him.
"What are you d-doing?" But when I get close enough I could see that it was that book. So I immediately snatch it from him.
"OH MY GOD, WHAT ARE YOU DOING"

He just sat there quietly then said in his annoyed voice
"Hey deku..."

"Y-yes?!" I say nervous out of my shoes

He finally looks up at me and when I saw his face the air froze and my heart felt like it stopped.

"Why are you my friend?" His face looked pained and like he was about to tear up at any second.

"W-what?"

"Why are you still nice to me, HUH!?"
He stands up to face me "I've been NOTHING but HORRIBLE but you still show me kindness....why?"

I was caught off guard by his question and even the tone of voice he used. How much did he read...
"I...well I look up to you, me and you used to be-"

"Look up to me?! LOOK UP TO ME! I TOLD YOU TO KILL YOURSELF AND YOUR TELLING ME YOU STILL LOOK UP TO ME!!!!"

I just went silent, I was at a lost of words.

"What the fuck.." he looks away with a hand to his mouth. I could tell tears were stinking at his eyes from the blinking.

He faces me again with glossy eyes
"Even now, I treat you like shit and yet, you still talk to me as a friend... I dont deserve this I DONT DESERVE YOU"

I could tell where this was headed
"..s-stop.."

"I dont even know what going on in my head, I want you near me but I cant STAND you because it hurts. I CANT HANDLE IT. ALL THIS NEW SHIT IS FUCKING ME UP"

"..stop it.." I feel my chest go cold

"I dont hate you I never did, but you looked so damn happy with everybody else. And ..it made me mad and I.."

"..please dont.."

The tears in his eyes begin running down and he made no effort to clear them cuz they just kept coming
"Deku..I love you and I dont know how to deal with it. I cant, and I wont...I've only caused you pain and confusion and I'm.."

I could feel tear fill my eyes so I could see"..please no.."

"Deku.. I.-"

"Dont"

"Deku I'm sorry"

"STOP IT!"

He looks up at me surprised. Stepping back a bit.

"DONT GIVE ME THAT, I KNOW YOUR CONFUSED BUT DONT PUT THAT ON ME"

he stay quiet.

"DONT MAKE EVERY BAD THING THAT HAPPENED TO ME  SOUND LIKE YOUR FAULT BECAUSE IT WASN'T. YOUR NOT THE REASON MY DAD LEFT OR WHY I CAME TO THIS COLLEGE"

his eyes were wide in surprise to the things I was saying. He was speechless

"AND DONT YOU DARE SAY SORRY. I'VE STOPPED WAITING FOR THAT A LONG TIME AGO, I DONT NEED IT NOW"

"..."

"And I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you, you made me strong. But your not the only one who did that, there were other people.
Not just you, so stop taking all the credit and blame.

CAN YOU JUST FOR ONCE NOT THINK ABOUT YOURSELF"

I could feel my face burning and tears flowing out of my eyes, my body was shaking. I look at the ground rubbing my eyes to make it stop.

I could feel kacchan just look down at me with tears streaming down his face aswell, quietly.

"I've been alone...so why do you care now...why now" I whisper to myself with a shakey voice, the lump in my throat not going away.

Then I feel warm arms wrap around me tightly and the scent of spicy caramel full my nose. He rests his head on mine. My face was in his chest with my hands holding my face so he didn't see me crying. He sways a bit, humming softly.

I feel myself get calmer and calmer as I slowly feel more safe. I had stopped crying and my breathing had become normal. But I just let him hold me.

After a few minutes go bye he moves away and holds my wrist so I look at him. His sharp red eyes looking into mine

"you are never alone and especially not now"

I nod in response

"I think both of us need so sleep but tomorrow is a new day, so do you want to go to the coffee shop?"

I give a soft smile and I feel my chest warm up again. I nod.

He give me a sweet grin and let's go of my wrists.
"Alright then, see you after class" and with that he walks to the bathroom "goodnight ner-..deku"

"..
Goodnight"

_______________________

Hope you enjoyed this one and I'm sorry I keep forgetting to update. I just wanna think of stuff that would work with this story line but most days I cant think of any.

Maybe pt. 18 will be soon(knowing me, probably not).
Anyway goodnight my people

Byeeeeeee