pt. 12

(Sorry the updates are really slow. It's hard to think of new chapter ideas. Hope you still like it though)

Deku POV:

I was sitting on a bench in the little park area, just thinking about things and remembering all that has happened.

It was my lunch period (idk how college works😅forgive me) so I had a little snack I got from one of the shops inside.

A lot has happen this past two months.

First I find out I'm roommates with kacchan then he gets in a fight with todoroki and then I find out I like kacchan and he...maybe likes me back?,

let's just hope he at least considers me a friend...well he did get me that drink the other day...

I was interrupted in thought when I realize a waving hand infront of my face to get my attention

"Heh, still have that mumbling problem, I see" she giggles as she sits beside me.

"Hey Uaraka, how are you" I ask, drawing my attention to her beside me

"I'm good, a little tired from studying but good. How about you?"

"I'm fine, I'm gonna try to take it easy before I get myself too overwhelmed" I said softly " a lot has happened lately"

"You could say that again" she smiles

"So, you and tsuyu have been hanging out lately?"

I see uraraka face get really flustered and she waves her hands up in defense " w-W-wHat would give you that idea?" She stutters and I laugh

"Ha ha your so red"

She puffs out her cheek and crosses her arm "well at least I didnt start changing infront of someone cuz I forgot they were in there"

It was my turn to blush when the memory of me changing infront of kacchan comes back to me.

"Hey you said you werent gonna bring that up" I whine

"Well you started it" she smirks

"touche" I sigh

"So, anything happen with bakugo recently?"

I go quiet to think a little, then speak "Mm well he has been more gentle and it seems like he puts thought into his words when we talk now"

"Really, that's good"

"Yeah...I wonder what he is doing right now"
.

.

.

Baku POV:

I shut my phone off and look at the ceiling. I take a deep breath

*sigh" I need to do something before I die from boredom"

I continue to lay there until I decide it's time to get up. I swing my feet over the side of my bed then stand up but as soon as I take one step forward my face is met with the ground.

I sit up and see I tripped over a t-shirt.
And when I look around I notice the whole room is a complete mess.

"Oof, WHAT THE HELL. HOW DID THIS ROOM GET SO DIRTY ALL OF A SUDDEN!"

'I guess that's what I will be doing now' I stand up and start putting away stuff

Folding clothes, putting away books, and cleaning up garbage for the next hour.
.
.
I was just about done cleaning. All I had to do was make the bed, but then I notice something under the moron's desk.

It was a book, I guess he must have dropped it. " clumsy piece of sh-"

I was just gonna put it back with the others but I'm kinda curious on what's in it now.

I dont think he'll care if I just take a peek. He probably looks through my shit anyways.

It was pretty old, maybe since middle school. It was a little burnt and a few pages looked like it was thrown into a muddy puddle but years ago.

I started flipping the pages when a certain word caught his eye

"Kacchan"

"Huh? Why is there a page about me?"

I started to read.

***

Day ##

I had a math test today but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna fail it just like kacchan said.

Kacchan is getting meaner and meaner everyday. He threw my bag out the window today and he twisted my arm pretty bad.
It felt like it was going to break.
Then he and his friends kicked my and called me those names again.

I of course didnt tell mom though. I did not want to worry her.

***
'Wait a second, what?, I dont ever remember doing that. Was i really like that'

I skip farher into the book

***

Day ####

Kacchan was really cool today. My admiration grows for him in each passing day.

Yes he is a jerk and a bully but I cant help it.

My lo--

*pencil Mark's indicate the book was pulled out of some ones hands in the middle of writing*

I'm starting to hate him but my chest is telling me otherwise

Later today kacchan told me to kill myself.

I only wonder what he would have done if I actually did it.

***

I stop reading. My mind feels a little numb.

I close the book and lay it on his desk.

I wipe my eyes and take a step back to calm myself

I was in complete shock and sadness

..."What have I done"

(I'm not dead. Hope you liked this chapter. Sorry I'm just died for a bit. School got busy. I'm back and working on the next chapter)