pt 23

And right when I was hoping i could have a peaceful moment.

I see shittyhairs face turn from shock to a smirk "oh ok, well I'll just leave you to *wink*wink*" and he slowly closes the door and runs off laughing.

I take a big sigh and I feel deku snuggle into me, looking a little nervous.

"Do you think he'll tell everyone?" He asks looking up at me.

"Maybe, I'm not sure" I say looking at the ceiling slightly annoyed "it wouldn't matter anyway, who cares"

I look down at deku, still laying on my chest with a cute little smile on his face. Hes looks so gentle, almost like a doll.
He hums in response and moves forward and gives me a peck on the cheek then initially hides his face in my chest.

A bubbly feeling floats in my chest and I cant help my smile. I wrape my arms around him and pull him into a hug that lasts for a few minutes.

After the few minutes turn into about half an hour I feel my green haired boy's breathing start to deepen and his hug start to loosen. I could tell he was falling asleep and a amused smile forms on my face. This moment just feels right. Like all weight that's been on my shoulders have been lifted and this is our own little world.

The feeling of his breathing and the sound of our long forgotten movie slowly starts to turn into white noise and the only thing in my mind as I fall asleep is

'If only this moment could last forever'

__________________________
Imagine finishing a story.