pt. 15 XD

Deku POV:

I turn to look at kacchan but instead of seeing his normal irritated face he..his face was mellow and he had a little smile

Before I knew it he had gotten closer to me, put his hand on my cheek, closed his eyes then... He kissed me.

They were soft and warm, his hold on my hand and cheek were gentle but still had a grip, making me want to move closer.

The sent of cinnamon, My heart and mind were going a mile a sec.

After what felt like a fat minute, kinda wish it was longer, I hear the roof door open with a group of girls and he pulls away from the kiss. Leaving me cold and confused as to what in the hell just happened.

Was it a joke? Is he messing with me?

?!?!!?!?!??

Bakugou POV:

I move away with a red face. WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST DO...wait a se..is this what kirishima meant by 'you have already fallen' ... oh god.

I look down to see a cherry face deku covering his mouth, looking like he was about to faint. He tried saying something but it just came out as gibberish.

He looked so cute in this moment. Maybe this festival was a good thing after all but I wasnt gonna let deku know that.
.
.
.shit, I really am confused. Fuck!

"Come on Nerd, you wanted to find your friends didn't you?" I say grabbing his hand and walking toward the door.

"Y-yes" he says shyly.

As the door shuts behind us I could hear the girls start laughing.

*earlier*
Todoroki POV:

After about an hour of us playing games and eating food I notice something was missing. I look up and see we are missing two people from our party.

"Uaraka, where did Midoriya and bakugou go?" I ask which catches the others attention.

They perk their head up and look around "hey, your right? They have disappeared"

"Do you think they may have gotten lost?" Tsuyu says

"Or bakugou didn't want to hang around us and dragged Midoriya along because he's an as-"

"OK Todoroki, no need to make this unprofessional" Iida cuts me off before I could finish. "And there it no reason to be making up storys about your classmates"

"You cant say he wouldn't do that and That's most likely what he did"

"Whatever, let's just enjoy ourselves" Uaraka chirps as she grabs tsuyu and my hand, pulling us to our next game.

But I still cant help but worry.

~timeskip~

As we start heading back to the dorm. On the way there we see Midoriya and him exiting one of the buildings.

Midoriya spots us and waves us over.
"Hey guys, sorry you couldn't find us. We were watching the fireworks up there" he says pointing to the top of the buildings.

"Was it enjoyable or did the hothead make it disappointing" I say shooting him a glare.

I see Midoriya get red? But before I could ask the moron stepped infront of me.

"And what the hell is that supposed to mean!"

"What do you think? Oh sorry forgot you brain is out of order from of the pop rocks that you shove up your ass"

"Oh I think I hear santa calling for you. Oh wait never mind he was calling for the candycanes that had not been boiled with tea, shit and daddy issues." He says tapping under one of his eyes with his finger.

I run up and grab his collar "you son of a-"

"Wow guys, calm down" Midoriya yells coming between us pushing us apart "what is wrong with you both, cant you just get along for once" he says with a nervous voice

"I think it depends on him"

"Tch"

"We just need some sleep is all. Who votes on going to the mall tomorrow?" Uaraka says changing the subject which was probably for the best.

"Heh yeah, No." Bakugou says as he stomps away.

She turns to the rest of us "what about you guys?"

"Sure" deku says

"Why not"

And I just nod.

After that we make it to our rooms and get to sleep.

____________________

Hope you people liked this part.
Sorry it took so long
School got in the way of updates.

Thank you for the support!!!!!!!

Have a great week