pt 9

Midoriya POV:

I was in my room sitting on my bed. It was Friday and I finished all my classes for the day. Kacchan wasnt back yet, I think he has one more class before he comes back... kacchan.

I've been thinking a lot on what uraraka told me.

Maybe I do like kacchan...maybe this feeling is a crush and not the idea of being his friend again... well, now that I think about it. It kinda makes sense.

A friend doesn't think dirty thoughts about the other and a friend doesn't get jealous if they get to close with another person.
And friends dont want to watch all of allmight's videos with each other... wait maybe that is something you do with friends

...

I should try that later.

Actually maybe not with kacchan. Half way through the first episode he'd probably get annoyed and break the computer.

Whatever! Theres nothing I can do now' I put my hands to my head and ruffle my hair to clear my mind.

'Kacchan hates my guts!' I think lowering my hands to rest on my knees

'...he hates me...I mean sure, he doesn't beat me up like in the past but he still...
He glares and yells at me. yeah he does it to everyone but he does it more to me and now he even leaves the room if I'm in it.'

I look at the ground. I feel my heart begin to hurt and my eyes begin to water.

I understand this feeling now, I've loved kacchan for a long time and never noticed... now it hurts to even look at him.

He has his own friends now, like kirishima and mina and the other people in his class that he can get along with and it wont be long before he starts looking for a girlfriend and he wont even remember me as the years go by.

At this point Tears are falling down my face.

What am I thinking. Kacchan doesn't even like men so in what world would he like me even as a friend.

I put my face in my hands and just cry. What else am I gonna do. it's just the truth

"..this really sucks"

"What sucks, nerd?"

____________________________
What's this? A cliffhanger WAHAHAHAAH- and a not very good one at that. Sorry, it was all I could think of :)
I'll try to update really soon so ya
Sorry for spelling mistakes and I'll cya (maybe) in the next part
Byeeee<3