Lime learns something new. Skully and Purple save the day.

Comenzar desde el principio

"Purple, Purple, Purple... what a menace." Purple growled.

"John..." He murmured. "Go away!" He yelled. John smirked.

"No way. If I had known that attacking the other purple-haired brat would bring you out." Purple frowned. "But it's not that hard to land another strike..." Purple hesitated. "Would it... Purple?" Purple grimaced.

"Yeah... doubtful..." A pokeball appeared in his hand.

"Hmm? Still not giving up, huh? Dragonite

"Hmm? Still not giving up, huh? Dragonite..." Purple cut him off.

"SHADOW PUNCH!"

A blur smashed into the Dragonite. Skully used DRAGON RUSH to finish it. John smirked and ran off. Purple went over to where Lime was and sat down next to them.

"Wow..." Lime whispered. Pink murmured something, indicating that she was alive. Purple sighed as a small pokemon floated over with the deltas' pokeballs. Purple smiled faintly.

 Purple smiled faintly

"Thank you, Shandowa. I think I can take it from here." It frowned. Smoke appeared, forming a suitcase.

It put the pokeballs away and the suitcase disappeared

It put the pokeballs away and the suitcase disappeared. It then purred against him. He smiled weakly and stood up and went over to Skully. Lime watched him.

"Darn... I remember when this thing beat me up as a Charmeleon..." Skully snorted.

"Your Hydreigon was pathetic." He frowned at the statement.

"Hush you." Shandowa chuckled. He turned to it. "Hey!" Lime sighed.

"How do you remember Skully? And when did it beat you up?" He frowned.

"Pink and Forest fought me and Taen in the Perfection base. Forest fell, but this guy burned both of our teams. Without the fire." It chuckled. He frowned. "Hey." Lime stood up. Purple hesitated.

"Why did you help us? And how do they know you?" He looked at the ground.

"Jearn." He hissed. "He started this. He's wanted my family gone from this world." He trembled. "As for why I helped you..." He glanced at Pink. "You won't say anything about this, will you?" She nodded.

"Yeah..." Purple pulled out a small folded paper and handed it to her. She glanced at it. It was a picture of a family. She recognized Adam, Pink, and Purple. She didn't know who the last person was. Her eyes widened. "Wait..."

"That's my family... Pink's my sister..." He took the picture back. "I should go... please... don't tell anyone." He passed Skully a note. "Give this to Pink." He then vanished. Lime sighed.

"And now we wait..."