The break in

Hey this has death.
Bad Grammer
Bad spelling
Bad words
And fight me Kachaan.
It had gay
It be Shigadeku
Bye

Prologue

Izuku Midoriya was five when he lost his parents to a heros ignorance. He was five when he saw what heros really stood for but still believed in All Might. He was five when he got a 'useless' quirk. He was six when he started to learn how to fight. He was six when he started to get bullied harshly at the orphanage. He was seven when he asked All Might if someone with a useless quirk could be a true hero. He was seven when his faith in the number one hero shattered. He was nine when he masterd three forms of Marshal arts. He was nine when he faked his death. He was nine when he became a 'villain' in the eyes of society. He was nine when he killed his first fake hero. He was nine when he wrote his name in the heros blood. He was nine and lived in a trashed beach. He was ten when Stain took him under his wing. He was ten when the heros first saw a glimpse of him. He was eleven when his mentor went to America to get rid of the fakes there. He was eleven and killing on his own again. He was eleven when he killed his 56th hero. He was twelve when he got spotted by a news camera on a building. He was twelve when he escaped Eraserhead for the 15th time that month. He was twelve when he decided Eraserhead and President mic would be spared. He was 13 when the news made a story adout him again. He was 13 when he adopted a baby bird a hero was going to kill. He was 13 when he trained the little bird to fly. He was 13 when that bird wanted to stay forever and help him in his mission. He was 14 when his second meeting with All Might. He was 15 when he said that All Might was a fake before escaping. He was 15 when he first saw the league of villains on TV. He was 15 when he just escaped talking to them by avoiding portals. He was 15 when this story takes place.

The hero killers apprentice point of view

I was jumping from building to building looking for my next Target. I then saw Indian. I smiled under my green mask and jumped down on him. I stabbed him in the shoulder. He screamed and I sent Blue my bird to look out for me from above. I took my Katana from Indian's body and stabbed him in the heart. I got some blood on my fingers and wrote my viglante name, Nine Lives. I though I might as well make a joke out of my name. I also wrote why I killed him. He was a bully, so he gets to die. : )

I jumped out of the alyway and continued to jump from building to building. I already killed 8 heros hear now, so I need one more kill tonight. He should patrol over hear soon. I get in a shadow and wait for him.

I hear Blue squawking. That means he is close. I get out of my hiding spot and spot him on the streets. I throw a can in an alyway and he goes in. I jumped on him once he is deep in the alyway. I stab him on his spinal cord. He screamed loudly. I write his reason for death than stabbed him in the neck. He hit his five year old because he was quirkless. Which is just stupid. I jumped out of there and Blue got in my pocket. I jumped from building to building until I got to the train station. I took off my hoodie and mask quickly. I walked in the station and slipped on the train home.

Once I got to my home town I put on my surgical mask. I walked to the beach and quickly made sure no one was following me. I moved some more trash to better hide my base and set up the trap agian. I slipped in to the rubble and crawled though the hole in the dirt I made. I pulled the trash lid on it as I crawled down in to my cave system. I had two huge rooms I dug out. One for training or inventing the other to sleep and eat. Blue flew out of my pocket and landed on an old fake tree. He loved it up there. I took off my viglante outfit and changed in to my normal clothes. I put my viglante outfit in my briafcase for safety reasons. I went in to my training room and begin to sharpen my weapons.

I heard a sound of trash falling. That means someone triggered the trap. I get up and look though the tunnel. I hear people talking loudly. I put on my out fit and hid next the the exit. If they were heros I would kill them. Innocent people use a forget me drug. Villains I just panic but look scary. I then heard someone coming down my tunnel. He sounds like he is having trouble. I made that tunnel the perfect size for me, so this guy is bigger than me. I decided fuck that and put out my fire, I set before I left. I have night vision goggles so I can see his face when he gets stuck.