"just simply because i love you"

Start from the beginning

"awww poor vivi." jughead frowns.

"she's a great kid really." i say and look and v and archie.

"thank you. the worst part of this whole thing is after she calms down and she realizes what she just did she feels terrible. and then she starts blaming herself." archie says.

"are you guys taking about me?" viv asks after running to our table. "come here mija." veronica says and puts vivi on her lap. "we were talking about how you get angry sometimes." archie says.

"oh. i'm sorry." she says and buries her head into veronica's chest.

"don't apologize cutie. no ones blaming you." betty says softly. "i'm bad though." she sighs. "your not bad you just have to learn how to control it better. that's why the consequences are there." v says. "i know." viv mumbles.

i feel really bad for her but luckily ronnie and archie are doing there best to help her.

"can we see a smile from you?" sweet pea asks. he tickles her and she starts giggling. "there's our smiley little girl." cheryl says.

"ves mija? te queremos mucho bebé." veronica says and vivi kisses her cheek.

"what?" jughead asks. "i have no idea what you just said." fangs says. "i don't think any of us do." archie laughs.

"what's important is that she understands it." ronnie says and hugs vivian. "i do mama." she says. "do you want to show everyone how you talk in spanish?" veronica asks her. she nods and starts talking.

"los keurig. pod emo ir en el ocean?" she says hesitantly and looks at v for approval.

"that was incredible viv." veronica says sarcastically but we all start laughing. "so she can understand it but not really speak it?" katie asks. "we're working on it. and you did very good my love." ronnie says and high fives her daughter.

"wait what did she ask at the end?" archie asks. "podemos ir en el oceano?" veronica asks. "yea that. what does it mean?" he asks. "can we go in the ocean." veronica translates.

"ohhh. yea let's all go in the water." i say and we all stand up. "cmon guys we're all going in the ocean!" cher says and they all follow us.

"it's cold!" tayleigh says. "it's not cold!" luke says and scoops up tay and runs into the ocean with her. "luke! i'm going to kill you!" she screams but i know she's secretly really enjoying this.

"aw there definitely going to be a couple." liam says. "for sure." i say.

"noooo i did my makeup perfect today and now it's going to get ruined." ang complains. "ugh same." ella says. "your barley wearing makeup girls. go have fun." sweet pea says. "fine but your coming with us. i'm not getting belted by waves so when there's big waves your lifting us over them." angelica says and drags him into the ocean with her and ella.

"auntie toni can you come in with us? tayleigh and luke ditched us to go kiss each other." juliet says. "yea of course. i don't think there kidding though." i say and we go deeper in the ocean.

"i can't reach the bottom." sebi says and jug takes him in his arms. "me either but liams got me." aiden says sweetly and clings onto liam.

"did you know that the beach is my favorite place to go?" lizzie asks me. "really? i like the beach too. it's a lot of fun." i say. "we should do this more often." jules says and climbs onto my back. "we definitely should." i say.

the waves are coming none stop and even though it's wiping us out a little bit we're having so much fun.

"oh my god is layla sleeping right now?" katie asks. lay's head is resting on fangs' shoulder and sure enough her eyes are actually closed. "how on earth is she surviving these waves?!" betty asks shocked. "i have no idea. she's crazy." kevin says.

"ev tell your mom what you said to me like a minute ago." emily says and walks over with evi on her hip. "can we adopt emi?" evianna asks with puppy dog eyes. "that's not how it works evabear." cher says and we all start laughing.

"ew! brandon and gia are kissing." evi says and points to them.

"it's not gross." kayla says.

"it's not ew. we're a couple." brandon tries to explain. "yea we're dating." gianna says. "it's still gross." vivi says dramatically and all the teens roll there eyes.

"fred your actually taking interest into your little sisters for once?" archie asks shocked. lea is on his back and viv is clinging onto him in the front. "i have two little sisters on top of me right now. i'm not taking interest in them. they found there own way here." he says and lea and vivi both laugh.

"we're the best sisters you could possibly ask for. we never bother you." lea says and rolls her eyes. "you both bother me a lot." he says.

all of a sudden i see grace getting knocked over by a huge wave that she wasn't ready for. "are you ok gracie?" i ask her and help her up. "mommy." she says scared and reaches for cheryl. cher picks her up and tries her best to comfort her.

"the waves are a lot of fun but i get why your scared of them because they are really big. you just have to be careful." she explains and grace holds on tighter. "it's ok. your safe." cheryl says i admire everything that's happening right now.

i kiss her on the cheek and she looks at me. "i enjoyed that but why though?" she laughs.

"just simply because i love you."

A/n: am i the only one who thinks vivi and veronica talking in spanish to each other is adorable? no? just me? ok. 🤪

you can translate it if you don't understand what they said lmao

i'm glad that this family is back to being happy!

Instas:
@Sweet_Pea

when i have the prettiest niece out there 😇 comments: @cherylbombshell- everything about this picture is just wow @tiny

comments:
@cherylbombshell- everything about this picture is just wow
@tiny.topaz- awww
@angelica.blossom.topaz- i'm just a little offended
@ella.claire.blossomtopaz- ohhhh i see how it is
@lea.andrews- ^
@kayla.kelgarty- ok you gotta admit she's gorgeous though
@ronnie.lodge- pretty girl
@betty1cooper- her bathing suit is so cute
@katie.fisher- pea you have tons of other nieces! you can't pick favorites lmao

@Jughead.Jones

hey girl pretty BLUE eyes 🌊 comments: @betty1cooper- absolutely stunning @archie

comments:
@betty1cooper- absolutely stunning
@archie.andrews- they look slightly different in this pic but are so beautiful
@fangs.fogarty- there eyes are everything
@kevin.the.gay- love love love them
@cherylbombshell- there so beautiful i literally can't
@tiny.topaz- twiniessss
@ronnie.lodge- such beauties
@emily_cecilia- my jaw actually dropped
@angelica.blossom.topaz- how?! literally how?!
@brandon_bt- they grew up so fast omg