Chapter 5| Demon Encounter

☆Jessica☆

"No!" Another nightmare filled night. "Who are you? Show yourself?" I shouted.

***

I walked through the doorway of Narula's house. A girl with long, light blonde hair was sitting on the sofa. "Who are you," I asked.

"The one who made the mistake of falling in love with a serial killer. I'm also the one who's going to take back the demon stone and bring Johnny back to Hell. As of right now I'm not really here. This is nothing more than an illusion that I have created for you to see. Until I can convince everyone that I know longer believe in my mission I'm stuck in a mental hospital. My name is Cassondra. In this life I am however known as Cassidy. 

"This life?" I repeated in wonder at her strange choice of words.

"Yes. In my past life I was Cassondra. That is also the name Lucifer gave me. I am the daughter of the devil. Anyways, Johnny stole a demon stone. When his dark soul allowed him to pass through the Flames of Darkness the demon stone merged with him and now he is dead set on killing you." Cassondra spoke as if she didn't wish it to be true.

"So, what does that make him? And how do I stop him from killing me?" I asked.

"The only thing that can stop a demon is another demon. That is why I was sent to send both Johnny and the stone back to Hell. Because of my current situation however, I can't get to him. He will likely come after me last. This means you and Eleanor must die."

"If you're not here to help me, then why did you come?" I shouted. After all, she did just tell me that I was going to die and there was nothing I could do about it.

"So that you know your death will have meaning. I've spent most of my life in a mental hospital. I'm not going to get released easily. I need him to come to me."

"Why me?" I asked, still frustrated.

"Three people. Jennifer, Eleanor, and myself. We are the people that caused what happened in 2011 and early 2012. Since Jennifer is no more Johnny has decided to go after the closest person to her." Cassondra's golden colored eyes were filled with sadness. I had never seen eyes that were gold colored with only a small amount of brown. Then again. This was my first time meeting a demon.

"A man told me that he was going to kill me. He also told me that the things I couldn't remember were going to destroy me. Is that man Johnny? And what happened thirty years ago?"

"Yes. That would be Johnny. As for what happened in my previous life I can't say. People aren't supposed to know what happened in their past lives. Because I remember everything I'm not allowed to say. I must go now. Never forget. Finding a dead body is nothing compared to what he likely has planned. Last time was quick. Until his kill satisfies him, he will continue to hunt you down." Cassondra vanished.

 I couldn't believe what just happened. The man was a serial killer named Johnny, I met a demon, and something far worse than anything I had ever experienced before was going to happen. What's going on here? What happened thirty years ago?