The Rencounter || Part Four

Începe de la început

Draco places the ring on your ring finger and lifts you up. You wrap your legs around his waist and smother him with kisses.

—There is something I wanna tell you, baby.

—What is it, love?

—Well, I'd better show you —you take his hand in yours and entwine your fingers with his. You lead him to the bedroom and show him the pregnancy test—. I'm pregnant! We're gonna have a baby!

—This is the best news ever! —He lifts you up and spins, and lays you on bed to kiss you tenderly.

—I bet we made this baby that april afternoon, when you made me yours on top of the dinning table —you caress his beautiful face. He smiles.

—It was the best sex ever, kitty —he whispers in your ear. You roll your body on top of his and straddle him.

—Wanna help me remember? —You run your hands through his sexy chest and he bites his lower lip seductively.

—You know I do, naughty kitty —he caresses your belly.

You lean in and drop a delicious juicy kiss on his lips. Draco takes off your clothes and you take off his to end up melting into each other passionately...

That night, Draco takes you to the fanciest restaurant in London to celebrate. He is dressed all in black with a very fancy tux. It matches perfectly with your sexy black outfit: a sexy corset, a mini tutu skirt and high heeled sandals.

Both of you are having a wonderful time. You feed each other, kissing and caressing in between. Everything is perfect...

After dinner, Draco drives to the lookout point to stargaze, laying on his car hood. Suddenly, a shooting star appears. Draco grabs your hand and interlocks his fingers with yours.

—It's beautiful! —You tell him sweetly.

—It truly is. Make a wish, sweet baby —he kisses your hand.

—I have everything I want just right here, sweetie —you squeeze his hand and caress your belly.

—So do I, my love —he smiles and drops a loving kiss on your lips.

—Let's make a wish together —he tells you sweetly. You nod and smile.

Draco and you feel so connected to each other right now.

—I wish to have twins —you say at unison.

You stare at each other with a beautiful smile lighting your faces up and melt in a loving kiss...

After a wondeful romantic date, Draco drives home touching your knee all the time.

—Your legs are so sexy, did you know that? —You blush.

—Why are you so charming, Draco? I love you so much. Can't wait to become your wife.

—I love you so much, (Y/N). I'm counting the days —he smiles and caress your thigh...

When Draco and you get home, he carries you to the bedroom and both of you enjoy undressing each other. You take off his jacket and tie, and unbutton his shirt to take it off. You run your hands through his sexy chest and kiss him like there's no tomorrow.

Seeing your name tattoed on his collarbone makes you smile. You turn around and he unties your corset slowly while kissing your neck and shoulders. Seeing his name tattoed on your back shoulder makes him smile as well.

—Who is this Draco you have tattoed here? —He kisses your back shoulder.

—He is the love of my life —you tell him sweetly.