Chapter 52 - Round 4 and a Psycho at the Door

Start from the beginning

Her head snapped up at my words, her mouth hanging open as she quickly shook her head.

"I'm sore Yoongi I told you," Y/N said, her mouth saying one thing but her body wanting another as her left hand moved down in between her legs, cupping her pussy. I could see her grind down slightly into her hand, her clit probably engorged and horny from her mouth on me just moments ago.

"I'll be gentle baby," I purred, moving up and off the couch.

Y/N quickly scrambled away, crawling on her hands and knees now, her skirt riding up her thighs. I could see purple – the swatch of color from her panties peeking out at me as she scurried away.

"Tsk tsk little girl, you know better to try and run away from daddy," I said, moving quickly to grab her, picking her up and kneeling her on the couch – her hands in a pushup position on the arm with one bent leg on the couch and the other leg straight and touching the floor.

"Yoongi," she whined. "I can't go again."

I held her still with my left hand gripping her waist, my right hand moving down between her legs, my long fingers moving the thin fabric of her panties to the side as I dipped inside.

"Oh is that right, baby," I asked, feeling my fingers slipping into her wetness – wetness that was now coating the inside of her thighs as well.

"That's....mmmm......right," Y/N said, her eyes closing as her body moved on it's own, pushing back into my fingers.

Her tight pussy gripped my fingers and sucked them inside of her, her juices squelching and coating my hand as my middle and ring finger sank deep into her.

"Well, then I guess we shouldn't do anything then," I said, pulling my fingers out of her as she whimpered, only to shove them back in to the hilt, making her gasp and moan.

My cock was now unbelievably hard again and ready to go, the head angry and red as it slapped against her ass as I continued to tease her.

I pulled my fingers out quickly, making her snap her eyes open and turn to look at me from behind, a scowl on her face.

"Don't stop," she whined, rubbing her ass back into my crotch.

I grabbed my cock, rubbing the head up and down her wetness, my left hand holding her panties to the side.

"Now I thought you said you were too sore, Babygirl. Too sore for her daddy's hard cock," I said, mocking her words, as I jerked my hips forward, intentionally pushing just the head and a couple inches inside her before pulling out just as quickly.

Y/N grunted in response, again turning to look at me but this time with fire in her eyes.

"Yoongi you better quit fucking around and give me what I want. Put it in me, NOW," she said, glaring at me.

I looked back at her with the same heated gaze, matching her aggression as I quickly ripped the thin fabric of her panties away, my right hand going to her hip as I slammed my cock into her hard.

She gasped and fell forward, her forehead landing on the arm of the couch as I began to piston my cock in her hard and fast, grunting as her ass came back to meet me with every thrust, hitting my pelvis with a slap slap slap.

"Yoongi mmmmmuhhhhh slow down," she said, her face muffled into the fabric of the couch arm.

I grinned, my tongue peeking out as I concentrated my thrusts, knowing that she was loving every minute of it.

I hunched forward, leaning my body over her as I fucked her good and deep, her fingers gripping the arm of the couch hard as she let out a set of back to back moans.