Chapter 1: Breakfast, Besties and Boys (Part 1)

Bethany

"Morning Beth! I brought some breakfast." Just before I could stop him, dad barged in my room. "Eggs, bacon, and pancakes!" He put the tray down on my desk.

"Thanks dad!" I lazily got out of bed and put on some bunny slippers. When he was about to leave the room, I noticed something. It was something terribly wrong. There was no syrup! I rushed downstairs only to see some strange, but attractive, boys talking to dad.

"Eherm, Dad, uh, you forgot the syrup. Um, where is it?" God, the boys couldn't help but stare at my My Little Pony pajamas.

"In the kitchen cabinet to your left." He points at the cabinet beside the fridge.

I rush to the cabinet, grabbed the syrup, and ran to my room as fast as I could. Who were those boys? Why were they in my house? I sat down, grab my phone and text my bestie, Gianne.

To: Gianne BAE
Yo, there are some random dudes sitting in the dining area. Idk who they are

From: Gianne BAE
Are they cute or what

To: Gianne BAE
I guess so but i have no idea who they are or where they come from. Plus im not into dating boys. Its you who is

From: Gianne BAE
What are they doin downstairs? Talking 2 ur dad or something?

To: Gianne BAE
Yup, probably a new band that will obviously be a 1 hit wonder again

From: Gianne BAE
Maybe, maybe not. Theyre cute ryte? Maybe this time the peeps will luv em.

To: Gianne BAE
I saw an attractive guy doe. He looks good. Youll never know maybe i can, u know, hook you up... Btw gtg

From: Gianne BAE
Well, the last time you hooked me up with a guy, I kinda ended up with a broken heart, so no thanks. Byee bae.

I put my phone down and poured syrup all over my plate. "Beth, come down a second!" I groaned. Just when I was going to eat my breakfast, dad barges in my room again. After he left, I got up and stormed out of my room.

"What do you need?"

"Beth, meet Back By 9!" He shows them off like a kid who just got a new toy or something.

I raised my brows and crossed my arms "Great." I said sarcastically.

"Can I eat my breakfast now, or what?" I managed to spit out and before he could lecture me about my attitude, I headed to my room.

"Ahh, the sweet smell of syrup!" I reached for my fork and stuffed everything into my mouth, i know it sounds disgusting, but you should try it sometime, its really great.

I finished my food and went to the shower. I don't know about you, (A/N: but I'm feeling twenty-two!)but I love cold showers! Its kinda ironic how it makes me feel warm inside. After that nice and cold shower, I wore a black jumper, black jeans, and white Converse. I don't usually put makeup, but since there were visitors, I decided to put some foundation and mascara on. I headed down afterwards.

"Dad, are we doing anything interesting later?" I looked in the dining room, but no one was there.

"Dad?" I called out. Maybe he left.

Ehh, I shouldn't worry, he's probably out and about again.

I sat down and had a Spongebob marathon. No regrets at all!

-Later that evening-

"Beth, I'm home!!" I hear dad open the door.

"I'm sorry about awhile ago, I shouldn't have acted that way."

"That's fine, but I have something to tell you." I was really nervous when he said that.

"What is it?"

"I have a business trip tomorrow. Its gonna reach 5 to 7 months. I want you to stay with the boys."

"You mean Back By 9? No way."

"Yes way. I have no choice, besides, you told me Gianne was going to Italy, right?" Why did I even have to tell him?

"Whyyyyy? I am so mad right now you don't even know!"

"Relax. Its not going to be that bad! They're good guys, I can assure you."

Good guys? Yeah right. They were strangers to me.

"No go to your room and pack. I have a busy day tomorrow."

"Hmmm..."

I headed to my room, got a pillow, and smacked it as hard as I can. I didn't deserve this. What if they were manics? I barely even know them, God, I don't even know their names! I got almost everything in my closet and shoved it in my suitcase.

"Darnit!" I scream and kick the wall. That really hurted, but I didn't care. I finished packing and practically cried myself to sleep.

I'm going to kill Back By 9.

A/N:
Hello guys! How are you doing? I hope you enjoy the story so far! I want to get some suggestions for the next part of the story so comment what you want to see!

So far, I'm really enjoying writing this!
-The one who wrote this which is me