X. Alone Time

Stefan was laying on the bed. "So we're fasting now? We're so pious. How long have you actually gone without blood? I know you get desiccation in theory, Stefan, but in reality, it's much worse. Your heart still beats, struggling to pump whatever blood remains. When it's gone, your veins rub together like sand paper. It's excruciating." Amelia complains.

"The pleasure I'll get from watching you suffer is greater than any pain I'll ever feel." Stefan told her.

Amelia rolled her brown eyes and smirked as an idea popped into her mind. "It's stuffy, and I've been in this dress for days. You want to help me get out of it? Come on, Stefan. Don't be such a grump." She removed her dress letting it stop to the ground. "I mean, I'm here, I'm with you, and we're together. Might as well make the best out of it." She struts around in her black underwear and bra. "Like what you see? You really think Damon is gonna rush to get you out? He's got what he wants: Elena."

"Stop."

"Given what's most certainly going out there, I'd say you're free to do whatever you want in here. Nobody will ever know. Not even Elena."

Amelia kissed him. He kisses her back passionately. She takes off his shirt. He pushes her against the wall and kisses her neck and body. They go onto the bench and Stefan kisses her neck and body. Suddenly, he wakes up with a gasp and looks at Amelia who is fully-clothed and looking at him.

"Get out of my head."

"Perhaps i could do eternity in here after all." She smirked.

----

"Are we seriously bot going to talk at all?" Amelia asked. They had been sitting in silence for what felt like forever.

"We could talk about how you regret all you've done to make my life miserable."  Stefan suggested.

"What do you want me to say, Stefan? That I'm sorry for everything that I've done? Well I'm not, okay? It's called self-preservation. I've been looking out for myself for 1500 years."

"Look where that has got you."

"Yes, I've done terrible things. I know that, but I do love you, Stefan. Even if you don't believe it. I'll always love you." She confessed. She's said it millions of times before, yet she still hasn't got him believing her.

"You want me to believe you? Show me. Do something. Prove to me that there's something inside of you that's actually worth trusting."

"You'll still hate me either way."

"Maybe and maybe I'll see that there's still hope for you after all."

"You're playing me."

"Am I."

"You want to find Klaus? Kill him so that you can protect your precious Elena?" She rolled her eyes. Why eont her believe her?

"Let me guess, you know where he is?"

"No. I dont. But I could help you find him."

"For a price, I'm sure."

"Start with Isobel, Elena's mother. She was a research expert. She found me." The couple looked at each other. "You're welcome."

They hear that the door is being opened. They look at each other and go to the entrance. They see Elijah. Amelia is surprised. "Elijah." She said.

"Ameliah. Thank you for having the good senses to stay in here." He looked at Stefan. "You're free to leave."

Stefan slowly left.

Amelia smirked when Elijah tried to compel her. "I can't be compelled, Elijah. And I can walk out here freely." She stepped forward and out of the tomb. "Well? No goodbye kiss, Stefan?"

He shook his head and left Elijah and Amelia. They two looked at each other and laughed. Amelia hugged Elijah tight. "I'll see you soon, Elijah. Say hi to Katerina from me." She winked and walked out of the ruins and out of the forest.