II. Return

It was a late night, the founders day had just come to a close. Katherine had just finished her part of the plan and kissed Damon. Now it was time for Amelia to make her appearance.

The newest doppelgängers biological father, John, was in for a surprise.

He was standing at the fridge, getting things out and putting things away. Amelia stood behind the door.

John shut the fridge door and jumped when he saw Amelia who was posing as Elena.
"You scared me" John said.

"Sorry." Amelia faked an apology. She never apologized so it was fake.

"Is Jenna home?"

"She had to meet the fire chief about the buildings. She doesn't know the truth, they've covered it up." Amelia said taking a plate and putting it in the sink.

"Yeah, I know. How's Jermey?" John asked.

"Holed up in his room."

"Can i help?"

Amelia looked down at his Gilbert ring. "Sure." She grabbed a nearby knife and cut his fingers off. He yelled in pain so she pushed him up against the sink.

"Amelia?!" John asked panicked.

"Hello, John, Goodbye, John" she smirked and stabbed him with the knife. He fell to the ground and she sped away.

Elena walked into the house, "Jeremy, you up?" She heard something in the kitchen so she went to check it out. She saw John and ran to help him. She helped him apply pressure to wound she started dialling 911 for help.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"Hi I need an ambulance to 2104 maple street." Elena spoke to the lady on the other side of the phone.

"Behind you" John whispered. Elena immediately turned around and saw nothing. She grabbed the knife and started looking around. Amelia and Katherine spun around her to scare her, then they sped out of the house.

----

Stefan was in Jeremy's room, making sure everything was okay with him. He was waiting for Elena to come home form visiting Caroline at the hospital.

Stefan heard the door open to he ran down the stairs. He saw Amelia posing as Elena. "Hey how was Caroline?"

Amelia turned around slowly. ,"Not Good" Stefan came up to her and hugged her. "Just what I needed." She pulled away from the hug.

She kisses Stefan but him realising it's not Elena, grabs her by the back of her neck and his vampirc features are seen. Without missing a beat, Amelia gets up once he throws her to the couch.

"Amelia" Stefan growled.

"At least we fooled one of you," Amelia smiled. Stefan sped her to the wall and held her by her throat. She smirked. "Feeling Better?" She slammed her against another wall. Amelia heard Elena coming with Damon so she grabbed Stefans arm, twisted it behind his back, smiled and sped away from him leaving him in the floor.

Elena and Damon walked in.

"What happened?" Elena asked.

"Amelia and Katherine happened."
Damon said frowning.