CHAPTER SEVEN

Yawwa my people another update is here again. All I need is your votes and comments. And also be patient because in a few chapters, the book is going to get to the real point. I hope u grab what I mean. Please vote and comment.

Affy, wake up. It's already 8:30am. I've been waking you up since but since  you don't want to wake up Saadatu has arrived she will make you wake up. Even on your graduation day you are behaving like one baby. Ammy said tiredly.

Upon hearing what she said, realization hit me that today is really my graduation day and on top of that, that mad girl, datuu is around. So, after reasoning with my sleep,  I finally stood up from my bed and dashed into the bathroom.

And Ammy just wanted me to get up because Datuu is not yet here. But as I came out of the bathroom, I heard her voice and I was like shit. I am a dead meat today. And lo and behold, here came the famous Datuu into my room and the first thing she started doing was scolding me for waking up late. I just acted as if she wasn't there and  quickly got ready taking my graduation outfit and my graduation gown and we both dashed out of the room.

I went to the kitchen and greeted mom and  she pecked me on the cheeks and wished me luck. As I was hurrying out of the kitchen, I grabbed a samosa and stuffed it in my mouth.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

When the make up was finally done, I looked at myself in the mirror. As usual, I did a nude makeup and I was looking stunning.

After we left home, me and Datuu came to sparkle faces makeup studio in gwarimpa.  We both did our makeup and hair in the beauty palour. It costed 35000 naira each. My long black hair was Made into a center doughnut. We went into the changing room and changed into our graduation outfits and slung our graduation gowns on our shoulders.

I wore a white jumpsuit. I put  on a white five inches jimmy choo Lita shoes. I wore a beautiful diamond earrings. I wrapped a white turban leaving the donut part open and my front hair matched perfectly with my facial hair.

AFRA ASAD'S GRADS OUTFIT

Datuu wore a black jumpsuit , with a black Michael kors wedge. She applied colored makeup and wrapped her hair in a black turban.