CHAPTER SIX

Guys this is the longest chapter so far and I hope it was worth the wait I am begging you on my knees to please vote and comment it will do me good.

This chapter is dedicated to Leemarh_bulama because she was the first person to really give me an idea of how I was going and she really motivated me because I was Soo happy.

So please remember my deal at my last authors note. The first five people to update, will get the chapter dedicated to them. So please vote and comment.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

wow!!! I have to say, thumbs up to me. The decoration looks breathtaking. I dont know why I feel this but although I was the one who took care of the decorations, I never saw its beauty as much as today. The decoration is mostly based on purple  and white and dim lighted. We went in after we gave our tickets which costs 25 thousand naira for couples and 15 thousand naira for single.

 We went in after we gave our tickets which costs 25 thousand naira for couples and 15 thousand naira for single

 A PEAK OF THE DECORATED HALL

As we entered, we started getting some flashes on us. George Okoro was the photographer. he is one of the best photographers in Nigeria. The place was booming with the song WORK by rihanna and drake. Khalil really did a great job because he is in charge of the and music. he hired one of the best photographers and the D.J is really great. We took our respectful seats on the high table because we are part of the committee members. It was Asmau's idea thou.

Can you imagine!? Saa that was pestering me about prom date is here single,  this girl is really unbelievable. I excused myself from Khalil and went to meet Saa at the drinks counter. I sat close to her and ordered a red non alcoholic wine.

Oh my!!! Affy please give me one word to compliment your beauty. Said Saa as she turned and faced me after responding to my tap.

Please stop teasing me I have already heard enough from other people. And I even have a different case with you. You were the one disturbing me to accept Khalil's proposal but you are here without one.

 Oh!!! said Saa while laughing, I suppose to come with Mujahid but he travelled out of the country for medical checkup.

We were in the middle of a gist when we heard the M.C saying that everyone should take his seat. Everyone went and took a seat and I took a seat close to Khalil. Sadeeq gave a welcoming speech. The M.C mentioned and welcomed the people on the high table, invited guests and also our fellow classmates.

A round of applause to all the wonderful and beautiful souls present here today. Please I would like someone from the committee members to step up and give us a little speech. Said the M.C.

I saw Asmau calling one of the waitresses and whispering something in her ears and the waitress nodded and went to the M.C and whispered something to him too. I didn't know what they were doing and I didn't care about it. I was using my phone when I heard the M.C calling me or Naf to the stage " Afra Asad or Nafeesa Bature please we would kindly appreciate it if one of you walks to the stage to do the honours and give us a speech".